• Tank664 - November 29, 2011 8:30 p.m.

and if i may add 1 more Freelancer
  • LSZ - November 29, 2011 9 p.m.

When it comes to space sims, there was nothing better than Freespace 2, IMO. Freelancer got boring fast for me. Sometimes you can be too open-ended and not having an interesting story/structure took away a lot for me.
  • BaraChat - November 29, 2011 7:32 p.m.

That's a good one, I've played PC games most of my childhood but when I became a teen back in 2000, I kinda stalled my PC gaming, staying with the likes of Diablo II and Age of Empire II until today. I'm more of a console gamer right now. But if I had to choose a PC game I'd like to play, it'd be the upcoming Diablo III. Other than that, probably games like World in Conflict, Morrowind, Civilization, StarCraft II, System Shock 2, etc. (I would have named Half-Life 2, Deus Ex and other usual suspects, but you can get them on consoles now, so there).
  • Tank664 - November 29, 2011 7:12 p.m.

doom half life civ 1 fallout 1+2 command and conquer red alert star trek starfleet command 1+2 the elder scrolls 3 morrowind age of empires 1+2 Diablo 1+2 black and white sim city minesweeper,solitaire (lol)
  • BackwaterRifle - November 29, 2011 7:46 p.m.

Good call with the Fallout's, and you could have gotten more recent with the civ 4
  • Tank664 - November 29, 2011 8:28 p.m.

ive tried the newer civs and they just dont stand out to me like the first civ did. personal preference but civ 1 imo is still the best.
  • frankenfurter - November 30, 2011 9:45 a.m.

Did you not like Starfleet Command 3? In no particular order: Deus Ex Shogun total war Rome total war Civilisation 3 Sudden Strike 2 Age of Mythology Galactic Civilisations 1&2 S.T.A.L.K.E.R Sins of a Solar empire
  • LSZ - November 29, 2011 5:43 p.m.

Planescape Torment is probably my favourite game of all-time. It's one that I like to revisit every couple years. Any big RPG fans must play this at some point in their life.
  • D0CCON - November 29, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Mod a game huh? My first step would be learning to get a mod to install properly. I swear I follow the directions when doing this stuff, but outside of Portal Pro/Prelude, nothing I've downloaded works for me.