• rxb - September 22, 2013 3 p.m.

I do miss talkradar UK.
  • EAC73 - September 17, 2013 1:33 p.m.

My question, what are some of GRs favorite Street Fighter charcters? Mine is either Dudley or Zangief
  • Unoriginal - September 17, 2013 11:02 a.m.

What would happen if you should accidentally break embargo?
  • rcarrasco121 - September 17, 2013 7:30 a.m.

Is Gamesradar prepared to survive a zombie apocalypse?
  • Frieza - September 17, 2013 6:27 a.m.

You answered my question! Thank you so much! *Bows*
  • JarkayColt - September 17, 2013 5:47 a.m.

Has GamesRadar ever had a prominently displayed box quote (or similar endorsement) that the writer in question is either proud or ashamed of? Actually, scratch that, has GamesRadar ever had any prominently featured box quotes at all? Haha. Also the GR UK portion of that video was absolutely hilarious. Bonus points for getting Dave in on the act. And Dave as well for that matter. Pfft.
  • fattoler - September 17, 2013 5:04 a.m.

Would you say the comparisons between the WiiU and Dreamcast are fair?
  • GOD - September 17, 2013 1:56 a.m.

God dammit do I love the UK team.... I kept getting distracted by Dave's brass knuckle mug and Andy's exquisite tea cup that the box completely caught me by surprise! I love the UK's content. Question: How much skill does it take to pilot a gondola?
  • taokaka - September 17, 2013 1:54 a.m.

More beards protagonists in gaming, yes or no?
  • taokaka - September 17, 2013 1:55 a.m.

*bearded
  • peaceful765 - September 17, 2013 1:03 a.m.

No one worried by the boom Mic operator in the GIMP MASK!! Is there something we don't know about?? Is it some sort of kinky P.P.E. that boom operators have to wear?
  • GR_AndyHartup - September 17, 2013 1:21 a.m.

You're the first person to mention that. Even the US guys didn't seem to spot it... It's just a little Easter Egg. The UK team love putting Easter Eggs into their features...
  • SpadesSlick - September 16, 2013 9:40 p.m.

Greg if I donate 19 cents a day will you get proper food and medical treatment?
  • BladedFalcon - September 16, 2013 8:24 p.m.

HOLY CRAP THEY KEEP DAVE MIEKELHAM LOCKED IN A BOX! Awesome episode as always Greg! How do you guys decide whether a review gets to be written by one of the GR editors, and when by a freelancer?
  • Sy87 - September 16, 2013 8:22 p.m.

That was a nice answer to the first question. Really good. Oh no Greg, I got a White Planeswalker pack I can spare for your lunch. Unopened. I have no idea how to play so I never bothered. Anyway... One quick question. Have you ever played a game so much that you dreamed/ had a nightmare about it? And what game universe if you could would you like to live in? Cus we all know this world is boring.
  • winner2 - September 16, 2013 8:20 p.m.

What are your most anticipated next gen titles?
  • g1rldraco7 - September 16, 2013 7:57 p.m.

Awwww that is so sad Greg. Would it be okay if I sen you money for food?
  • BladedFalcon - September 16, 2013 8:25 p.m.

No use... he'd probably trade it for more Magic the gathering cards D:
  • g1rldraco7 - September 16, 2013 8:43 p.m.

Then you don't know Greg like I do ;)
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - September 16, 2013 7:57 p.m.

How come there's no female writers at GamesRadar? Are you scared of girls?