• Moondoggie1157 - June 10, 2010 6:27 a.m.

Ghost ship in Legend of Dragoon takes the cake, hands down, no argument.
  • jmcgrotty - June 10, 2010 6:44 a.m.

Wild Arms works on the PS3, yes. Coincidentally I have been playing it the past week. Sadly, that is the only game from this whole article I have ever played. I feel so deprived of the finer things in life.
  • Cwf2008 - June 10, 2010 7 a.m.

What about that quest in Oblivion where you investigate a haunted pirate ship in Anvil?
  • industriedude - June 10, 2010 7:57 a.m.

you missed the ghost ship on fable II
  • PrierAdmirer - June 10, 2010 10:56 a.m.

What? No Final Fantasy V? That totally should count, although it was more of a Ship Graveyard than an actual ghost ship. It did had skeleton pirates...
  • philipshaw - June 10, 2010 11:53 a.m.

This was a niche but brilliant article, it's what GR does best. It reminded me of top 7 RPG towns that explode
  • DontEatRawHagis - June 10, 2010 1:17 p.m.

Dragon Warrior 3 has a ghost pirate ship, at least I think its run by pirates. It takes forever to try and find it so it has to be run by pirates.
  • Metroidhunter32 - June 10, 2010 2:04 p.m.

Okami. It's ghost ship, there's priceless treasure on it. And, more importantly, It's from Okami, and no article is complete without Okami.
  • crazychase - June 10, 2010 2:39 p.m.

@ garnsr yes it did, that was exactly what came to mind when i read the title of the article
  • metroid2099400 - June 10, 2010 4 p.m.

Evil_AppleJuice is right, Okami had an awesome ghost ship. Also, I think we're forgetting a ghost ship so important that it doesn't matter that the game wasn't technically an RPG: The Ghost Pirate LeChuck's Ghost ship from The Secret of Monkey Island!
  • TheSilentPenguin - June 10, 2010 4:59 p.m.

OMG gamesradar! how could you forget the Ghost Ship in The Legend of Zela: Wind Waker? You need it to get a piece of the Triforce, and its always somewhere different :)
  • soren7550 - June 11, 2010 2:07 a.m.

The only ones that I'm really aware of are 1.) The Mary-Ann (I believe it was called) in Fable 2 and 2.) The S.S. Aqua (I think it was called) in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, but I can't remember if it there was any ghost or any pirates there.
  • Cleanser247 - June 11, 2010 3:29 a.m.

@Billiam101 Ah, yes... I can't believe I forgot that quest! It was called "The Forlorn Watchman", and a great quest too! Are you excited for The Elder Scrolls 5? I absolutely can't wait until they announce it!
  • Neuromancer - June 11, 2010 4:59 p.m.

What about Monkey Island??? How could anyone forget about Ghost pirate LeChuck.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - June 11, 2010 6:42 p.m.

Paper Mario TTYd has one. remember cortez?
  • HailCaeser - June 11, 2010 7:55 p.m.

What about the Mary Anne from Fable II?
  • noofer7 - June 11, 2010 7:56 p.m.

I can't believe you didn't include the sunken ship from Okami! Sure, it doesn't exactly fit the criteria - Okami isn't technically an RPG and the ship wasn't a pirate ship - but it's close enough that I would have though the fact that it's from Okami would be enough for GR to talk about it.
  • DizzyDial - June 11, 2010 11:53 p.m.

@c0n3n3nj0 Yes, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door had an awesome ghost ship, but had even better levels with the arena and the who-done-it mystery.