• Black Label Society - January 18, 2009 2:12 a.m.

When I first clicked on this article I was hoping it was going to have intelligent improvements, but I would've welcomed funny ones, and they definately were! I especially agree with desructible environments and an improved weather system. I love it when games become more realistic and include more real world elements.
  • Lavek26 - January 18, 2009 12:55 a.m.

they should keep what they have but definitly give this stuff at least a try
  • T1MOTHY95 - January 18, 2009 12:50 a.m.

if you change it up to much you may lose whats good about COD4. if you want money obsessed soilders, destructible enviroments, expirimental weapons, and swimming lessons, BF:BC might be what you are looking for.
  • livetodie122 - January 17, 2009 7:53 p.m.

CONTRACTORS? Are you joking? It's called Call of duty, not call for money. Its about service not about being served. Play army of two for contracting. You cant change a great game to make it better, just improve on what it has.
  • OddWoN ER - January 17, 2009 5:54 p.m.

oh, i would also like to see a online splitscreen feature...even if it was just for private matches..
  • gamerbiker - January 17, 2009 5:34 p.m.

the water cover tip really works like a charm
  • thetruth1972 - January 17, 2009 2:51 p.m.

Definitely agree with all of these points, very valid, except MARTYDOM because it's funny, very very funny.
  • urqie - January 17, 2009 1:07 p.m.

yeah i agree call of duty missed things that would make 1 of the best games ever made but to be fair it is a quality game and will be for a long long time
  • kanucksfan - January 17, 2009 4:16 a.m.

I agree with this article SO MUCH. But its 10 things, not 9 10. A cover system. Gears of War and Rainbow Six Vegas did it beautifully, why can't you?
  • M-for-Mustache - January 17, 2009 3:21 a.m.

if your gonna put in water cover, make it easy to see submerged people. if you've played quarentine on socom confrontation you know why. no stealth in multiplayer, stealth=camping.
  • gorillaman23 - January 17, 2009 2:50 a.m.

They should keep the kill cam, but make it not show up if you were killed by a snipe. i love CoD.
  • georgeguy - January 17, 2009 1:21 a.m.

what about getting rid of juggernuat(sp?) i always hated that perk for being too cheap/good. on the other note, i agree with everything except the stealth games online because that just sounds weird and unlike cod.
  • Moleman42 - January 17, 2009 12:06 a.m.

All i want from the next one is more guns and more customization.
  • H2A2I00 - January 17, 2009 12:01 a.m.

LOL the experimental gun is from MGS4(total PWNAGE)
  • LOUDcarBOMB - January 16, 2009 11:39 p.m.

more stealth does need to be made in the next one. the stealth mission on CoD Mod. Warfare, you can go guns all blazing, until a certain point.
  • Avsareone - January 16, 2009 11:11 p.m.

I can't wait till Modern Warfare 2, so I can get back into the shoes of Soap!!! I wonder if we will see any other familiar faces in MW2, since it is a direct sequel.
  • therat - January 16, 2009 10:15 p.m.

Oh and RebornKusabi I totally agree with you, All Ghillied Up was amazing! Wasn't too keen on One Shot, One Kill though.
  • therat - January 16, 2009 10:12 p.m.

@noobeater Why don't you just go on hardcore? Anyway I agree with all the comments except the mercenary thing, I really don't like that idea.
  • derrderr420 - January 16, 2009 9:20 p.m.

a lot of this stuff is already in battlefield
  • vic88 - January 16, 2009 5:23 p.m.

all these ideas should be implemented