• Armourlight - January 30, 2009 12:33 a.m.

I totally agree with all the comments except covering systems. I think that a stealth mp game sounds a bit more like splinter cell that cod but I think that there should be a stealth mp game mode so that the people that want it could at least try it as an experiment and if no one or to little people likes playing it then they could just get rid of it in a patch?
  • Reubenguy - January 26, 2009 5:15 a.m.

the Stealth mission mode is almost a must now that it's in my head. i have always wanted to be 1 vs a million lol in fact i do that any, just make everyone join the other team and put it on hardcore, an actual game mode would make it incredibly easier. I think GR might be asking a bit much of the COD multiplayer though so a little faith for the mini elves at story development im sure they will cook up a storm. MW is definately the new frontier
  • zjs93 - January 22, 2009 5:57 p.m.

please no pmcs who remembers army of two
  • jtslugmaster08 - January 20, 2009 4:51 a.m.

also find a way so no one can mod their controllers
  • jtslugmaster08 - January 20, 2009 4:50 a.m.

i have an idea how about they change the mp5 damage because it uses a 9mm round and i am sick and tired of using an m4 or m16 and losing even though they use a 5.56mm round. That shouldn't happen also i agree get rid of jug and martydom. Also no stealth and manily just fixing the weapon damage to the size of its caliber. It also shouldn't take two shot with a 50 cal with or without stopping power. that gun takes out armored vehicels i dont care how much body armor someone has on it should only take one shot
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - January 20, 2009 12:24 a.m.

I agree with everyone who thinks martyrdom should go. I dont see why I should die just because i was trapped in a room full of dying noobs
  • Holler732 - January 19, 2009 6:01 p.m.

I think these are good ideas...something i've thought would be cool when prestiging is being able to add extra weapon attachments at certain levels bc as of now it's not worth it as far as i'm concerned
  • alijay034 - January 19, 2009 10:38 a.m.

Here is how Infinty Ward can improve things, get rid of the 'glitches' from the multiplayer maps, use a different controller mapping scheme to get rid of those damn turbo pads, allow a proper locale match making service, so that if you don't want to play the damn cheating and abusive yanks you don't have to, oh and sort out this business of yanks getting preference when hosting a game all the time.
  • ginjaninja - January 19, 2009 7:09 a.m.

maybe if they let us stick to cover and move along it letting us choose our personal type and more stealth abilities
  • CH3BURASHKA - January 19, 2009 6:35 a.m.

Isn't tits-up the correct positioning?
  • Nodoudt - January 19, 2009 5:19 a.m.

Ya know what?!?! I think they should just dump all that and make it 3rd person, keep "All Ghillied Up", tell the public it's the "new" Halo game and package it with more expensive plastic replicas of in game weapons (or helmets) and the world is yours, seriously.
  • magicnames - January 19, 2009 1:50 a.m.

you should use the vehicle perks like in World at War a Lot more. mabye like frontlines how you can call in a close combat heli or AN AC-130 gunship and what kind oof weaponry your heli can cary like a 50- cali machine gun or a 30mm auto cannon. But you should stay away from other games it makes you look like your some kind of copycat game maker. WTF!
  • Cwf2008 - January 18, 2009 11:49 p.m.

Stealth? Ya great turn an awesome shooter game into another damn Splinter Cell game...and take out martyrdom? Wtf? Hypocrates i recall you saying in an article about how to do good on free for all that martyrdom was an excellent perk...
  • lordofultima - January 18, 2009 8:46 p.m.

I love martyrdom, if you're dumb enough to fall for it you deserve to blow up. Simple as that.
  • ODST44 - January 18, 2009 6:12 p.m.

how about, multiplayer games with bots? like offline multiplayer games with bots? online multiplayer is great fun, but sometimes it's nice to not deal with people onlie(who are sometimes dicks) who are much better than you; and instead to just run around and shoot at bots without having to play repetative campaign levels over and over again... what ever happened to instant action? like in battefront or battlefield '42 for the PC? and another thing (this is a litte off topic) why doesn't DICE make a battlefield game with single player instant action!? ARGH. us non-xbox live people would enjoy it.
  • Dinkymod - January 18, 2009 5:19 p.m.

I agree with just about everything except the stealth stuff. The water cover stuff is awesome, it makes me think of SEALs. Honestly, I would love to see some American Special Ops, like Rangers/Delta/SEALS/Green Berets. The SAS was great, but I think I want something a little different this time around. The Marine Force Recon missions didn't feel like Marine Force Recon; it felt like I was a meaningless soul in a big giant battle with tons of other guys like me. I'd rather work in small squads, personally. Also, the sniper mission was awesome! Wtf? And to elaborate on what I said earlier, I would love to play as a Delta Operator. I mean, there's only like 200 of those guys in real life, they're incredibly elite and secretive, plus they use 1911s and M14s (my favorite guns). The RL Delta Force missions that I've read about in novels sound incredible and different than anything else.
  • wasabi31 - January 18, 2009 3:26 p.m.

haha, that last video about spawns was pure carnage. but good article
  • xXHaloKillerXx - January 18, 2009 1:43 p.m.

More weapons(grenade launchers like the ones in Killzone 1 with the belt of grenades),Make the M16 available in every mission instead of one(Warpig in COD4 only had it),humvees(every war game needs to see it even if you cant drive it just show it),Customize character stats and looks(it wouldnt hurt since in the first one you couldnt even see yourself),longer campaign,bigger multiplayer(have up to 100 people,Its war for gods sake),customize weapons during gameplay(if you see a grenade launcher that can be put on your gun on the floor you should be able to attach it during battle),breakable weapons(you melee with a gun too much it breaks and you see blood on the gun),real blood vision(if you shoot a guy in front of you bllod should hit your face and blurry the screen with blood smears) and thats about it.
  • SpikeDelight - January 18, 2009 1:26 p.m.

When I play CoD4 and I kill someone with Martyrdom I always say with the most venom I can conjure, "Martyrdom scum." Not even when I get killed by them just when I encounter one of those people. I have no respect for someone that caliber of noobness.
  • magicnames - January 18, 2009 4:08 a.m.

I think you should be able to kinda de-wire(i dunno de-activate mabye) claymores and c4 and walls should break only on the outside ive played Gears of War 2 and you could make little sniper holes in the middle of some random wall