• Jedipimp0712 - September 2, 2011 8:17 p.m.

thanks for the article GR, this made me realize how much i dont want CoD elite. although i did get the prestige edition of mw2. so if i get the hardened this time... it may be worth it! and to answer your questions, yes, the night vision goggles really do work. they are not as good as military issue ones though. and Battleblog for BF3 is offering pretty much all the same stuff for free.
  • i3atRice - September 2, 2011 8:13 p.m.

So in other words, you guys are encouraging us to pay Activision for features we should get freely already? Yah, no. I mean early access and monthly drops,"Elite" TV those i understand. But more modes? Video Uploads? Leveling your clan? COMPETITIONS? Seriously? Plus it's $50 for different features. With $50 i could buy a brand new game.
  • MaliciousTwinkie - September 2, 2011 7:51 p.m.

With the previews and trailers, I might pick up MW3 around the holidays. Still, I'm not convince that CoD Elite is worth $50.
  • MidianGTX - September 2, 2011 7:36 p.m.

Not convinced.
  • BlackElement17 - September 2, 2011 7:33 p.m.

I'm sure someone will really enjoy this service.
  • Ampatent - September 2, 2011 7:09 p.m.

Now give me a reason why this stuff shouldn't be a part of the regular online content.
  • call_me_curtis - September 2, 2011 6:10 p.m.

Ill give you one reason it ISNT a good deal. Skyrim.
  • Blasto - September 2, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Seems like a good deal for hardcore cod fans.
  • DaveGoose - September 2, 2011 6:01 p.m.

$49.99??? this is a joke right, I like that they have put a lot of effort into the content but the game is $59.99 to begin with. I really hope this whole thing tanks so it doesn't set a precedent.
  • Hobogonigal - September 2, 2011 9:33 p.m.

It will actually be $110 in Australia at release. YAAAAY, high prices!!! BTW, Modern Warfare 2 has now dropped to the really low price of $50 in Aus.
  • D0CCON - September 2, 2011 5:59 p.m.

This actually isn't that bad. It isn't $50 a year good, but still, not bad.
  • batman5273 - September 2, 2011 5:55 p.m.

God Dammit I thought this was TalkRadar!
  • badgraphix1 - September 2, 2011 6:53 p.m.

I wish. TalkRadar always comes out later than I'd prefer. >: