• oryandymackie - April 9, 2009 2:52 p.m.

what about Fallout 3? That really sucked, plus, I got it for Christmas, and I completed it within a few weeks, and so was left high and dry until I had more money
  • sadisticgrizzz - April 9, 2009 2:33 p.m.

I agree with u guys bad endings suck, but bad role playing endings are inexcusable. I just gave up 10% of my life span playing 4 a crappy short ending! HELL NO!!
  • crossed23 - April 8, 2009 11:21 p.m.

I actually liked the ending in Mirrors Edge. Halo 2 really pissed me off, so bad I said screw Halo 3.
  • JoeMasturbaby - April 8, 2009 4:12 a.m.

i cant believe GTA: San Andreas wasnt on here. CJ: "im gonna hit the block." *the end*
  • Heyexclamationpoint - April 8, 2009 2:52 a.m.

"I still think Final Fantasy VII is up there with lamest endings, because WTF? I devoted 80 hours of my life to grinding through the game, investing in the characters, and I get almost no resolution. I wasn't even sure the world survived the ending of Final Fantasy VII." QFT I fucking hated FFVII's ending. It was so horrible that it necessitated the creation of a shitty sequel cg movie that didn't resolve anything beyond the fact that everyone says "hmph" alot and Vincent still desperately needs a new pair of shoes.
  • Ravenbom - April 8, 2009 12:21 a.m.

I don't have a problem with Fallout 3's ending now because I know Broken Steel is coming out and it continues from the ending of Fallout 3.
  • shadowleon - April 7, 2009 9:32 p.m.

aren't there multiple endings to dead rising
  • conal130 - April 7, 2009 8:43 p.m.

in dead rising, if you get the (sigh) 'true' ending, then it looks as though frank is canned food. BUT if you play the secondary mode you then unlock, it shows that Frank was in fact saved! but then, what do you get as the final ending? Frank slouching on a goddamn tank- i cant for the life of me understand why he doesn't even TRY driving it, bu hey, whatever. oh, and THEN it says that Frank managed to make it out alive somehow (?). Thanks for the details, Capcom!
  • Camoxide - April 7, 2009 6:49 p.m.

Twilight princess
  • ELpork - April 7, 2009 12:30 p.m.

DAMIT!!! I wana play crackdown again.
  • pimlicosound - April 7, 2009 12:12 p.m.

Nothing to say except for the reCaptcha: "spray-paint sniffin"! Sounds dangerous and potentially illegal.
  • pimlicosound - April 7, 2009 12:09 p.m.

The new Prince of Persia had a pretty bad ending: "Congratulations! Oh, what? What's that? You're an idiot? Okay, do it all again."
  • JLEE182 - April 7, 2009 10:29 a.m.

Kid Chameleon on the megadrive, playing through 100+ levels with no save points, or as it was back then save passwords to get an ending that makes Jurassic Park look awesome. Still the kid was one hell of a game & I guess I'll be one of a rare few who have seen said ending in its glory, without looking on websites
  • MakoMW - April 7, 2009 8:23 a.m.

Kane and Lynch - worse ending ever. Fact. I actually played the end of it about 10 times, just to see if I'd done anything wrong to stop me getting the full ending, but nope. That's 10 hours of my life that I ain't getting back.
  • Weasel - April 7, 2009 8:01 a.m.

How about Fable 2? "Let's see, the player just had a cool fight against a giant shard thing to set up the ending, what next?" "Ooh, I know! Let's kill off the dog, have a pointless little dream sequence, then have them press one button to beat Lucien in a way we're totally not going to explain, and then give them a choice that doesn't really affect anything!" "Brilliant!"
  • Blackiethecow - April 7, 2009 7:27 a.m.

Not sure why but I came......
  • sixboxes - April 7, 2009 3:55 a.m.

I could pick 8 more of the lamest endings out of any two of the silent hill games. I don't think I've seen a single ending that makes playing through those games worthwhile.
  • SwampRock - April 7, 2009 2:51 a.m.

I really actually enjoyed the ending of Dead Rising it was more of a realistic one that makes you think. But he does survive for the next one if I'm correct
  • Samael - April 7, 2009 1:43 a.m.

"A personal apology from the Chief for abandoning us for half of his game and leaving us with the miserable Arbiter. Thankfully, nothing says sorry like a nice box of chocolates and the decapitation of a second, unwanted playable character." Well that's your opinion. I loved the Arbiter and was disappointed that you never play as him in 3. I mean John is awesome, but Arby at speaks more often than every three hours.
  • flare149 - April 7, 2009 12:50 a.m.

I agree with most of these, but I definitely liked the arbiter parts of Halo 2 alot (invisibility and swords ftw). Also the endings of both GRAW games were really good. However, Halo 3 and Gears 2 should be on there.