• SuperStingray - April 7, 2009 1:32 a.m.

You had me until "the miserable Arbiter."
  • sniper430 - April 7, 2009 1:18 a.m.

josh's eyes are affected by las plagas at the end of re5... i think that makes for a good ending... maybe another wesker type? fallout threes ending definately was gay because rl-3, fawkes, or charon could've done the code without being affected at all...
  • Stabby_Joe - April 7, 2009 12:34 a.m.

When I read the title to this article, Crackdown sprang to mind instantly.
  • Defguru7777 - April 7, 2009 12:23 a.m.

I personally like the Arbiter. But Halo 2's ending could have been handled a little better.
  • Elbo444 - April 6, 2009 11:17 p.m.

cortana, you need to learn to like good games, you own a Wii don't you? Dead Rising kicked ass, but the ending was pretty lame, good article
  • HungryBeaver - April 6, 2009 9:14 p.m.

Couldn't agree more with most of theese. Especially RE5. Bad. Just bad. Why is there a trend with next gen games now with crappy endings. A few have decent ones but most suck. Why is this?
  • Unoriginal - April 6, 2009 7:13 p.m.

70% of NES & SNES games could replace Jurassic Park. gj & FU
  • TrIp13G - April 6, 2009 7:07 p.m.

I agree, the Fallout ending was horrible, hopefully they'll rectify this with the Broken Steel expansion.
  • noobeater - April 6, 2009 6:59 p.m.

let fawkes in the radiated room*
  • noobeater - April 6, 2009 6:58 p.m.

fallout 3 annoyed me...sure it was a good little story endingbut i died being good like how i played it and yet i couldnt let fawesin...WHO IS IMMUNE TO RADIATION and the fact i had so many rad x and watever it was to get rid of it...i could have survived and stillbe good but no...i never got to see life with clean water again. it may have lemme if i could be assed to go back for the bad ending after being subjected to that terrible terrible ending oh and lol to the guy above me comment.
  • Ravenbom - April 6, 2009 6:19 p.m.

I still think Final Fantasy VII is up there with lamest endings, because WTF? I devoted 80 hours of my life to grinding through the game, investing in the characters, and I get almost no resolution. I wasn't even sure the world survived the ending of Final Fantasy VII. The default ending, and probably the first ending that most people get in Chrono Cross, where you simply destroy the final boss and ignore the elemental part of the battle was a let down too for a 60 hour game.
  • Xplosive59 - April 6, 2009 4:45 p.m.

ugh the worst thing is that you feel ripped off after all your hard work especially when it says to get the real ending complete it on some freaking other difficulty
  • bioshocker - April 6, 2009 4:27 p.m.

ugh couldn't agree more with RE5 fighting for the safty of all man-kind what's he gonna say? "no"?
  • cortana - April 6, 2009 4:26 p.m.

dead rising did suck p.s FIRST
  • CapcomMaster7 - August 3, 2009 3:43 p.m.

For Dead Rising, Frank does escape but it is not shown. Still at the cutscene with the aftermath info it sucks that Frank escaped, but no one believed his story because of the government cover-up.
  • Wacko237 - April 14, 2009 5:56 p.m.

i agree with RE5 100% that has to be the most cheesy-est ending ever. "yeah its worth it" really does sound like a shampoo advert after all that time of kiiling zombies and defeating wesker.
  • phoenix_wings - April 13, 2009 6:38 a.m.

Talking about the endings, Oreomonkey...talking about the endings...either way, there was so much wrong with the ending of RE5. Then again, there was a lot wrong with the entire freaking story, "I sometimes wonder if it's all worth fighting for...For a world without dandruff..." I really didn't like the Dead Space ending. I felt...ripped off. Probably much like the Fallout 3 ending. Ohh, I know someone who is going to be SO PISSED!
  • haseeb29 - April 12, 2009 2:44 p.m.

Spider man 3 was good and then Activision messed it up by adding that crap ending.
  • soren7550 - April 12, 2009 12:59 a.m.

Where's Assassin's Creed? That ending sucked b@lls.
  • izayuh - April 10, 2009 4:02 a.m.

only read the ones for games that i would never play.... and that was spider-man