• Goofzilla - August 6, 2009 2:31 a.m.

I lol'd at 'reload game' 'nah, it's cool. i'll keep playing' xD
  • Yeager1122 - August 6, 2009 1:33 a.m.

@sgloomy oh thanks i was having spelling problems.
  • IIIJabbaIII - August 6, 2009 1:18 a.m.

if(AiSize < enemy1Size || AiAbility < enemy1Ability) { Ai = scared little baby who hides behind some random yet generic barrels } sorry for the double post but it didn't let my previous one go through right...I think it had something to do with the periods so I got rid of them
  • TheWebSwinger - August 6, 2009 1:03 a.m.

Hmmm...I like the article. But I feel you could have sharked it up a bit. Perhaps a hammerhead motif?
  • GeneralTickTock - August 6, 2009 12:50 a.m.

you non-voters are why bush got into office in the first place, if you dont want to take sides, move to canada(I dont know if they even HAVE a leader)
  • GeneralTickTock - August 6, 2009 12:48 a.m.

nice- i totally agree. i cant count how many times ive blown the f*** out of the AI in Left4Dead cuz they charge into an ambush and get me killed. oh and i second the whole Obama-is-3-trillion-times-better-than-bush thing...
  • Csheroe - August 6, 2009 12:46 a.m.

I always drive in Halo 3. If I let one of the marines drive they stop right in front of a brute with a brute shot, ugh.
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - August 6, 2009 12:41 a.m.

So true, so true
  • GoldenMe - August 6, 2009 12:18 a.m.

@dante- I hate politics. I always ignore them. When I become legal age, I'm never gonna vote. Screw it.
  • Defguru7777 - August 5, 2009 11:56 p.m.

I never let the Marines drive in Halo. At least they're good gunners. I've only had Alyx die once in Half-Life 2. And at that time I was fooling around. Elaborating on #6, Gears of War 2 seemed downgraded by how much you rely on Dom. Well, it was just the bomb-carrying in Act 3, but it was so bad, it left a huge hole in the experience. And just to be a know-it-all, Jenkins is his last name. His full name is Richard L. Jenkins. When you land on Eden Prime, check your Squad in the menu, and you can upgrade him for all the good it'll do.
  • grandpappyfapfap - August 5, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Allow me to quote most of the internet: "U forgot getting stuck behind things!!! that should B #1!!! Whats wrong with U? Are U stupid or sumthing???" This is a great article. Paul, can you please make an appearance on Talk Radar?
  • cart00n - August 5, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Yeah, I've never understood why programers can't create an NPC smart enough to get out of your way. I don't know HOW many times Dogmeat managed to trap me in my own bedroom in Megaton before I remembered to ALWAYS make him stay in the other room when I went to sleep. If they CAN'T be made smart enough, then, at LEAST, make 'em where you can shove 'em out of your way... reCaptcha: Lexington bungler
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 5, 2009 10:59 p.m.

Another classic article from Paul Ryan, dripping with sarcasm and monotone. GET BACK ON THE PODCAST, RYAN!
  • Jacob816 - August 5, 2009 10:43 p.m.

I love me a good Paul Ryan article!
  • Cyberninja - August 5, 2009 10:03 p.m.

wow i dont play game with these problems Recaptcha feels individual
  • Jordo141 - August 5, 2009 9:56 p.m.

Another great Paul Ryan article!
  • kubes - August 5, 2009 9:55 p.m.

i love how u have this today and the multiplayer one on monday
  • Yeager1122 - August 5, 2009 9:21 p.m.

*teamates
  • Yeager1122 - August 5, 2009 9:13 p.m.

I agree with the stupidtiy of teamstes and how they always die on me from charging into the most dangerous area like an idiot
  • civver - August 5, 2009 9:12 p.m.

I don't play much campaigns, so these aren't much of a problem. Normally they stay out of the way, which is good.