• revrock - May 4, 2010 9:15 p.m.

Perhaps an animals revenge feature next Mr. Sterling? I would love to read your take on the chickens from Zelda, Monster Hunter Tri, Zombie dogs from R.E. etc...
  • Crimsonkingx - May 4, 2010 9:11 p.m.

Oh...And monster hunter. Don't forget that.
  • Crimsonkingx - May 4, 2010 9:09 p.m.

Man...Postal 2 would have to take the cake in my book! You can take a cat, put your gun in it's ass and you the cat as a silencer for F*** sake! And Carmageddon 2 had lots of killing animals in it too. Mostly sheep and cows. "Counting Bodies Like Sheep To the Rhythm of the War Drum" -The Pet- APC
  • fanboyhunter - May 4, 2010 9:03 p.m.

Love it Jim keep it up. I didn't know you were British till I heard you on the last Talk Radar.
  • Spacegrass - May 4, 2010 8:52 p.m.

I'm surprised that World of Warcraft didn't make this list; the animals didn't even run away, so it was really a case of natural selection. I have fond memories of running through the forest, stabbing deer and rabbits left and right, wondering why their lack of a survival instinct didn't render them extinct millenia ago.
  • ensabahnur - May 4, 2010 8:31 p.m.

Fable 2 - I killed the bunny - so what!
  • JimSterling - May 4, 2010 8:04 p.m.

FSJ1: Because if I included every single game that every single person wanted, it would be a billion pages long.
  • FSJ1 - May 4, 2010 7:55 p.m.

Why isn't Red Dead Redemption in that list?
  • tommat93 - May 4, 2010 7:45 p.m.

No Resident Evil 5 either. God knows how many times I've had to restart that level in the labs because my anti-animal cruelty co-op buddy shot me w/ a rocket launcher every time I shot the caged buggers. I was putting them out of their misery, I swear!
  • Xplosive59 - May 4, 2010 7:39 p.m.

@ninjadevbear you cannot kill children in fallout 3, i know ive tried
  • InstantTitKill - May 4, 2010 7:26 p.m.

Great article though! reCAPTCHA: "rigid Kirby" xD
  • Conman93 - May 4, 2010 7:24 p.m.

sorry for double post :( should be a 'shoot' in there
  • egregious - May 4, 2010 7:22 p.m.

"I want to put a bullet in the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its own species."
  • Conman93 - May 4, 2010 7:15 p.m.

No resi 4? You could cows in the face in that.
  • cracker33 - May 4, 2010 7:08 p.m.

Beautiful article. It is particularly satisfying to place like 8 remote explosives on the cows in the Saboteur and set them all off at once. It's like the 4th of July, only this time the fireworks are cow guts.
  • JimSterling - May 4, 2010 6:47 p.m.

R_U_Guys_From_British: The current plan is to keep writing for as long as GR keeps wanting me to. There are loads of features yet to be published, so hopefully this a lasting relationship.
  • JoeMulvihill1 - May 4, 2010 6:42 p.m.

brothers in arms: hells high way and the ever so helpless sheep. good times.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 4, 2010 6:42 p.m.

@kyleander Haha, dumbass. Oh and great article Jim. Entertaining as always. How often are you going to write pieces for gamesradar?
  • GamesRadarButtercup - May 4, 2010 6:37 p.m.

As GamesRadar's Senior Wildlife Editor, I have to say that I am not pleased with this anti-animal propaganda. For shame, non-horses. For shame.
  • JimSterling - May 4, 2010 6:33 p.m.

CaptainSpatula Ironically, you stumbled on the major joke but did not get the follow-through.