• BladedFalcon - June 4, 2013 1:10 p.m.

To this day, i still don't get the hype and excitement over Star Wars 1313. Sure, it looked pretty, but what little we saw of gameplay looked like yet another Uncharted/Gears of War clone, and with nothing that particularly interesting to bring into the table other than well, it's a star wars game? Seriously, it's like people have forgotten that there are way more crappy/mediocre Star Wars games that legitimately good ones, and that in fact, you could easily argue that these last 8 years of this generation, not a single good Star Wars game was made by Lucas Arts (Obviously, this doesn't include The old republic since that was made by Bioware, and even that game could be debatable for some.). So why exactly did people think this would be anything spectacular?
  • db1331 - June 4, 2013 1:43 p.m.

I agree completely. I turned off the 1313 reveal right at the part where there was an explosion that shit out a couple perfectly aligned chest high containers for the player to duck behind and shoot baddies. Pass.
  • taokaka - June 4, 2013 5:44 p.m.

I'm also in the same boat as you guys. When I heard that a new star wars game was being made I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was battlefront 3 and then this showed up, I was obviously annoyed. Combining really linear cinematic climbing with the overused cover based shooting mechanics of modern games isn't the way to enthral me. I grew tired of those types of games after playing them for the sixteenth time in each new uncharted/gear clone I foolishly buy. But it seemed having particle physics that require two graphics cards to render is the definition of what makes a good game in this day and age.
  • Jacko415 - June 4, 2013 11:50 p.m.

Well at least theres hope for a battlefront 3. EA has starwars now, so DICE + Star Wars = Battlefront 3. You know... Ideally...
  • Terrorrizor - June 4, 2013 12:52 p.m.

What about Viewtiful Joe 3?
  • Cyberninja - June 4, 2013 1:07 p.m.

Clover(the studio that made VJ) is dead and Platinum rose from its ashes. Also this is a list of games that were announced but never canceled.
  • Bullseye91 - June 4, 2013 12:49 p.m.

What ever happened to Mega Man Legends 3!?
  • Cyberninja - June 4, 2013 12:57 p.m.

Capcom canceled it because of "lack of fan interest" when they promised us a demo to gage fan interest, the demo was never released, meaning Capcom screwed over a bunch of waiting fans.
  • shawksta - June 4, 2013 12:40 p.m.

NONSENSE, LUIGI'S F*CKING MANSION GOT A SEQUEL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
  • Drekner - June 4, 2013 12:03 p.m.

RB6 Patriots most definitely is not removed from pre-order databases.. My father just pre-ordered it less than a week ago..
  • PatHan-bHai - June 4, 2013 12:33 p.m.

You, Sir, have one awesome father! I Salute HIM! :D
  • rcarrasco121 - June 4, 2013 11:23 a.m.

I still have hope for 1313 and the Last Guardian.