Topics

Retro

We Recommend

• beatrix-tuffy - November 29, 2013 2:48 a.m.

Sometime old things gives us lot fun actually and yet I really like a very old game Super Mario because it's very popular and outstanding game. This blog is also superb about old games. Bruce M. http://r4town.com/categories/R4i-Gold/
  • qweasx230 - November 2, 2013 4:05 p.m.

Pokemon X and Y 3ds roms + Emulator PC Download from: http://bit.ly/1hP0Ndl
  • ShadowMoon - October 29, 2013 3:13 a.m.

first video game i ever played, super mario world on the super nintendo, the second was earthworm jim & the 3ed was sonic the hedgehog (the 1991 version, same year i was born) the irst hand-held game i ever played was... pokemon yellow on gbc. i didn't get many video games when i was a kid due to being in a lower middle-class to poor family. but i always ended up geting every main series pokemon game though some means. i've always felt 50 years older then what i am... i feel 72 years old.....
  • LAFORGUS - October 25, 2013 5:54 p.m.

Dammmn...I remember all of that... i am old...
  • Rub3z - October 11, 2013 4:18 a.m.

Uhhhh... hey. Californian guy here. On slide 22, you guys spelled GOVERNATOR wrong. :)
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - October 7, 2013 8:39 a.m.

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me
  • Xerxes667 - October 8, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Smashing Pumpkins! After listening to your gloomy depressing music my kids no longer dream of a future i cant possibly afford to give them. Thank You!
  • AmigaEngine - October 7, 2013 5:39 a.m.

First gaming system was a C-64
  • ncurry2 - October 6, 2013 8:46 p.m.

TIL Taylor Swift is as old as I am. Cool article though
  • D0CCON - October 6, 2013 5:34 p.m.

I'm as old as Doom and none of this stuff defined my childhood until 15 years ago when Pokemon came about (Yellow version being my very first videogame and all).
  • g1rldraco7 - October 5, 2013 8:17 p.m.

Taylor Swift born when the gameboy happened? When i make a time machine, I'll prevent Taylor Swift from being born and Miley Cyrus to save the world. Maybe prevent Beiber from happening if I have the time. I hate getting older :(
  • larkan - October 6, 2013 9:22 p.m.

While you're there, kill the guy who invented Survivor so we don't have reality TV.
  • amy-l-haney - February 26, 2014 4:40 p.m.

hard to do as reality tv in some form has been around since the dawn of time.
  • amy-l-haney - February 26, 2014 4:39 p.m.

I know how you feel. Also you would be my hero if you stopped the big four in the music industry from being born. Bieber, Perry, Swft AND cyrus.
  • pl4y4h - October 5, 2013 3:36 p.m.

I am Doom years old
  • Aquasol - October 5, 2013 12:37 p.m.

How about: It's entirely feasible that a legal adult today could have regularly gotten or bought major titles every year of their life, without having a single one be sprite-based.
  • brickman409 - October 5, 2013 9:43 p.m.

E3 is the same age as me, that's kind of cool.
  • brickman409 - October 5, 2013 9:45 p.m.

that wasn't supposed to be a reply lol.
  • loomis22 - October 5, 2013 9:26 a.m.

Steam still is a crapshoot...
  • SpadesSlick - October 5, 2013 6:59 a.m.

The Kingdom Hearts one is the one that gets me. I remember that like it was yesterday.