• Zeos - September 11, 2009 11:51 p.m.

Used to have that Sword of The Bezerk game and I liked it, it was pretty hard back then though. Damn better add my old DC collection to my games list on my profile.
  • WaffleLeech - September 11, 2009 11:42 p.m.

Very interesting article. Typing of the Dead?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - September 11, 2009 10:31 p.m.

@doomdoomdoom: Because this week is the 10-year anniversary of its US launch, and we wanted to celebrate with a week of articles.
  • doomdoomdoom - September 11, 2009 9:52 p.m.

Question. Why does Gamesradar write som many articles on the Dreamcast? Why not wright about the Ps2, Ps1, xbox 1, or how the PC came to BE!
  • doomdoomdoom - September 11, 2009 9:46 p.m.

Holy Crap!!! MDK2 i have that on the pc that the fuck is it doing on the dreamcast
  • theturbolemming - September 11, 2009 9:42 p.m.

I LOVED Toy Commander!
  • chrisda - September 11, 2009 9:37 p.m.

@ MINIDIZZLE You're asking this on a dreamcast article?
  • the12yearoldotaku - September 11, 2009 8:57 p.m.

me too
  • snothammer - September 16, 2009 8:06 a.m.

My friend and I stayed up past 2 am for a week straight playing Typing of the Dead this summer. It kicks so much ass. It takes House of the Dead as the joke that it is, and makes it even more enjoyably ridiculous. It's like playing a B-movie: awesomely hilarious.
  • rxb - September 14, 2009 12:31 p.m.

Chu Chu Rocket, you will never be forgotten. Recaptcha - provides tablets Sounds like a dealer to me.
  • Ajax89 - September 14, 2009 12:42 a.m.

Sword of the Berserk: Guts’ Rage was a sick game! kind of short though
  • sato - September 14, 2009 12:31 a.m.

The Dreamcast was doomed from the start.
  • d0x - September 13, 2009 6:46 p.m.

One amazing thing not mentioned about V-Rally was its track generator and maker. The game would auto generate tracks for you so it was pretty much unlimited, it worked really well. If that wasnt enough it had some pretty excellent track creation tools.
  • d0x - September 13, 2009 6:35 p.m.

I own all of these with the exception of Bangai-O. Most if not all are incredibly fun games. I got most of them for a couple bucks cause I worked at EB from the birth to demise of Dreamcast so when it all went clearance I was there waiting with my paycheck in hand. I also own 5 functional consoles, all of which except for 1 was a special edition or bundle that came out near the end. I dont think I've ever played a console more than Dreamcast (to scale of course). I loved it so much I used to bring it to work and hook it up to the registers via the VGA box. When the store was dead (which was everyday from 9am to 1:30pm) I would play Phantasy Star Online. I dont remember how but I was also a beta tester for quite a few games. Sega sent me a "keydisk" which was basicly a dev console. I got to test out Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Phantasy Star Online, Alien Front, and Ooga Booga months before their releases...it was amazing!
  • Red - September 13, 2009 1:49 a.m.

Toy Commander was definitely one of the all-time best Dreamcast games in my opinion. I agree whole-heartedly with everything you had to say on the subject.
  • YOURMOMONTOPBabymaker - September 13, 2009 12:56 a.m.

@YOURMOMONTOPAllDay he bro its my first comment ever yeah1
  • TestDDs - September 13, 2009 12:07 a.m.

Your mom is have an sexual attraction to you @Terro all night long
  • Yeager1122 - September 13, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Good article never had a dreamcast though always stuck with sony until about 2 years ago.
  • Romination - September 12, 2009 7:48 p.m.

Damn it, STILL no entries of Power Stone? Just an honourable frikkin mention? Siiigh.... Some of my fondest memories... it should have booted out toy commander which i hated.
  • Ded - September 12, 2009 5:39 p.m.

They didn't chew up discs ;) don't listen to the propaganda! At least, mine didn't. Nice article, shame about some of the comments afterwards..