• RedWizard - September 11, 2013 12:06 a.m.

Correction on #12: The D-Pad can be used to navigate if you enable it (Settings --> System --> Control with Buttons on PS Vita System).
  • Cruddi - January 13, 2012 1:23 p.m.

@Mcan50 Lol i've been their with my wife, now she enjoys the smell of the fresh pressed plastic and disk too :D
  • jmcgrotty - January 13, 2012 12:44 a.m.

I'm confused. I was sure that this whole pathetic project was cancelled due to lack of interest by absolutely anyone...
  • RandyChimp - January 15, 2012 6:35 p.m.

Trolololol lololol lololol lololol lololoooool
  • OhUltra - January 12, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Fine read, but why would you use "bespoke" then say, "unique to each title," when that's what you used it to mean in the first place? Also, are people using bespoke to mean unique in general now? Admittedly the only reason I even know the word is because of Brontide.
  • FAT47ITY - January 11, 2012 5:58 p.m.

so it's basically an iPhone with thumbsticks
  • Rand401 - January 11, 2012 5:41 a.m.

That is pretty cool. I still can't wait to get one.
  • AlphaDogZero - January 11, 2012 12:44 a.m.

Very informative -- thanks lads
  • ItBurnsWhenIWii - January 10, 2012 11:08 p.m.

I already knew all of these things. I demand a prize!
  • JDonahue79 - January 10, 2012 3:24 p.m.

What I do not want to know is whether or not this thing is reliable, and wether or not this thin gets the YLOD.
  • onetimebuster - January 10, 2012 1:05 p.m.

Normally when someone says things you didn't know about something i would know everything but this time i had no idea about any of it.
  • Y2Ken - January 10, 2012 12:20 p.m.

Nice list Nath. Still do really want a Vita, just hoping that if I do get one it will be well supported for several years by third parties as well as Sony themselves. Difficult to say for certain, hopefully it will pick up as the 3DS is finally starting to.
  • BaraChat - January 10, 2012 11:46 a.m.

You'll have to excuse me if I sound ignorant, but do your PSV Trophies add up to those you already have on the PS3 or will they be "separated" in some way?
  • PrancingCera - January 10, 2012 6:22 p.m.

The totals add together, but for some reason you can't see the Vita trophies that you have earned on your PS3.
  • garnsr - January 10, 2012 11:45 a.m.

I'm not sure I'd ever heard anyone use the word "bespoke" before the last few weeks, but now I believe Nathan has used it twice in articles. Wacky Brits.
  • ObliqueZombie - January 10, 2012 11:33 a.m.

Wow, this isn't half-bad. I like the "peel-away" effect they have the apps and menus, and it's good to hear the game manuals are AT LEAST in the system, though I still relish the smells of a new game. Dear Lord, I sound like a weirdo there. Alas, I will not be getting this, probably ever... for if I get a portable gaming device, I'll have no excuse to read novels. I could always leave it in the dorm/at home, but what's the fun in that?
  • Mcan50 - January 10, 2012 12:46 p.m.

" I still relish the smells of a new game. Dear Lord, I sound like a weirdo there." You should have seen the look on my wife's face the first time that she saw me open a new game and take a giant, satisfying whiff of the inside of the case. Then I proceeded to tell her that it's the best part of getting a new game. Needless to say, she was less than impressed, and probably none too happy that this grown man standing in her kitchen smelling the inside of a video game case was her husband.
  • Thequestion 121 - January 10, 2012 11:12 a.m.

That's a great list
  • Estevan327 - January 10, 2012 10:35 a.m.

Thanks for thia list. Still don't know if I'm gonna get one when it comes out.