• JohnnyMaverik - October 22, 2009 8:13 a.m.

I'm guna buy all of them! No not really -_- I already have a couple anyways... Interesting article though, there were a couple there I'd never even heard of, and a couple more I have heard of but never taken any interest in (for no particular reason might I add).
  • speno93 - October 22, 2009 7:38 a.m.

yep, i knew it
  • speno93 - October 22, 2009 7:27 a.m.

haven't even finished the article and i just know Okami is going to be here
  • Xobi - October 22, 2009 7:12 a.m.

No doubt................... OKAMI WAS JUST BLOODY BRILLIANT
  • Craza - October 22, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Neverhood looks so original and unique. Quite interesting. I really, really wanted to buy Okami, but alas, I have no PS2. :C It almost made me buy one though....
  • Cwf2008 - October 22, 2009 5:33 a.m.

Ok blame me for Okami i never bought it. We must bring Okami back so GamesRadar can stop guilt-triping us into buying it!
  • AyJay - October 22, 2009 5:29 a.m.

How much copies did Punch-Out!! sell? I know it didn't do too well.
  • FlyinMX - October 22, 2009 5:01 a.m.

*sigh* Guess which one of the 18 games here I DID buy... OKAMI! I bought it on it's PS2 launch day. I bought it because not only was it getting rave reviews, but its source material (Japanese mythology) was so interesting to me, which I can't say about many of these other games.
  • Ender3 - October 22, 2009 4:43 a.m.

I play through Deadly Shadows twice a year. Even against today's games Deadly Shadows holds up beautifully. The graphics, missions, and writing are all top notch. Once a year i search for news of a new Thief game and die a little inside each time it comes up empty. Thanks for mentioning it.
  • Amatarasu - October 22, 2009 4:36 a.m.

and also. Okami Ds? is it a remake with the same story,or is it new? cause if it's new, definite buy right now all that keeps my DS out of the shooting range (were the gamecube, psp,and my old ds with the broken L button met their doom) is Mario&Luigi games,as well as repeat plays of eba
  • Amatarasu - October 22, 2009 4:33 a.m.

now that i look back at it,the only reason i played phyconaughts and Glitch was because i wasn't they were out of "game i wanted at time" so i settled for them. But i played okami on the extreme recomendation that was put forth by nintindo power, you, that one guy who i thought used to live in paraguay. and i loved it.
  • garnsr - October 22, 2009 4:24 a.m.

I've got just about all the console (and DS) games here. I never had a PC, but I always wanted to play Grim Fandango. And go Okami!
  • smallberry - October 22, 2009 3:44 a.m.

I remember The Neverhood. I didn't ever manage to get hold of a copy.
  • SuperStingray - October 22, 2009 3:42 a.m.

I was expecting MadWorld or even Excitebots.
  • Finklemeyer - October 22, 2009 3:22 a.m.

Jesus. Gamesradar will never EVER stop trying to shove Okami down my throat.
  • vyseaurion - October 22, 2009 2:57 a.m.

I nearly shat myself when I saw the one about Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. That's still one of my favorite games to date.
  • Fluxnard - October 22, 2009 2:56 a.m.

I've played most of these...but Okami was one of the games I didn't. Am I a bad person?
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - October 22, 2009 2:53 a.m.

Maybe if you moan long enough and hard enough we will eventually buy these games.=)
  • FunkyAl - October 22, 2009 2:37 a.m.

GAASSSPPP! Somebody else besides me knows about the Neverhood!
  • ninjagoeswhaa - October 22, 2009 2:28 a.m.

Two Jet Set Radio games and not a single mention of the magnum opus "Blasto?" May the ghost of Phil Hartman haunt you forever!