• TestDDs - October 23, 2009 7:43 p.m.

HA ha these games died at rental there not as good as you thought ha.
  • TestDDs - October 23, 2009 7:39 p.m.

Ha ha they died at rentals that means there not as good as you thought.
  • ineedaweapon - October 23, 2009 3:21 p.m.

I played all of these 'cept the dreamcast/PC ones. Though I did play Grim Fandango at a friends house and I loved Skullmonkeys, the sequel to the Neverhood.
  • Megajamz - October 23, 2009 10:51 a.m.

grim fandango such an amazing game ^^
  • NorwegianKingOfNames - October 23, 2009 7:49 a.m.

@mentalityljs I was going to buy the Steam version of Beyond Good and Evil but it doesn't work on Vista or Windows 7. So instead I just put on some green lipstick and befriended a pig. It just wasn't the same.
  • bloodyshadow - October 23, 2009 6:06 a.m.

I ama ashamed to say that I am one of the many to blame for "Stranger's Wrath" to tank. I didn't get it until about a year after it came out and boy was I sad when I found not only just how great the game was, but that it would be the last Oddworld game... 5,000 hail marys!!!
  • ariolander - October 23, 2009 5:10 a.m.

Kinda suprised Valkeria Chronicles wasn't on the list =/ Also lol @ okami being last. I was going the entire article waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 23, 2009 3:10 a.m.

I always shiver from feeling the accomplishment when the Land Restoration music plays and the water and color come back from the curse in Okami. I got the Wii one because I never owned any PlayStation stuff.
  • mentalityljs - October 23, 2009 2:51 a.m.

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE* Steam has a downloadable version of BG&E for $20 if anyone's interested, along with a bunch of old school hard to find games.
  • lilyeister - October 23, 2009 2:15 a.m.

Metal Arms was such a good game, 10/10
  • qwed123 - October 23, 2009 1:37 a.m.

The neverhood was great, I still remember the catchy music from the game.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - October 23, 2009 12:36 a.m.

That Neverhood clip was awesome. Stop motion claymation will always look better than cgi.
  • thatoneperson - October 23, 2009 12:18 a.m.

another way to get ds games is to download them (and its free)
  • CARLINNIT - October 23, 2009 12:11 a.m.

Grim Fandango! The Neverhood! Both INCREDIBLE.
  • Hobojedi - October 23, 2009 12:10 a.m.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System was awesome, it's one of my favorite games on the gamecube. Lots of fun to play with friends
  • helloimgaydo - October 22, 2009 10:46 p.m.

I played all the sega games on this list. Panzer Dragoon Orta... I had forgotten how much I loved that game. I'm going to dig it out and play it now. It is on the 360s backwards compatibility list isn't it? I hope so.
  • FinalGamer - October 22, 2009 10:37 p.m.

I bought BOTH versions of Okami. I did all I could. I also bought Psychonauts, Beyond Good & Evil, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Shenmue II, Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath and Space Station Silicon Valley. I did play Thief Deadly Shadows but I suck at stealth though I thought it was a well-made game. And now I REALLY want The Last Express because I love point-click games and I NEVER heard of it before and holy shit it sounds awesome.
  • superstud - October 22, 2009 10:10 p.m.

Shen-bloody-mue! That game is the single most boring piece of shagging media ever created by man or beast, and I include The Bloody Silmarillion in that. It is a truly terrible game indeed when QT-bloody-E's are considered a highlight. Good article though if only as yet another reason to attempt to drum up some sales for the wonderful Okami. Am I the only one though who loves that game but finds the "blooobly-blobbbly-blooop" speech noises so damned bloody annoying that I want to chew off my own damned ears two seconds into each conversation? Seriously though, anyone else?
  • pandaslam14 - October 22, 2009 9:24 p.m.

oh my god! neverhood is amazing!! am i the only one here who's played it? its very hard/creepy/funny
  • twishart - October 22, 2009 8:28 p.m.

holy shit, I was worried Okami wouldn't make the cut, then BAM! recaptcha : unsold because TOO TRUE, RECAPTCHA...