• Shanetexas - April 6, 2012 2:11 p.m.

Anyone else hate Gamesradar's new pic format? I just want to scroll down and eat my cheeseburger, not click a button 21 times
  • angelusdlion - April 6, 2012 2:28 p.m.

I do. and if it's that hard perhaps you should put down the cheeseburger and go outside and get some exercise.
  • tiben36 - April 6, 2012 2:40 p.m.

says the neckbeard
  • SentientSquidMachine - April 6, 2012 1:39 p.m.

HD remakes for all of these series would be nice, but how about proper PC ports. You release the game, I'll worry about making looking pretty. (example: GTA series on PC is the HD remake)
  • einhazard - April 6, 2012 1:23 p.m.

I'm sad that the Shadow Hearts section didn't mention Frank, the Russian(Maybe? I could never place his accent) businessman trained by Brazilian ninjas who dresses like an angler fish, fights for America's freedom, and hits guys with a cactus.
  • V22Dreamcast - April 6, 2012 1:19 p.m.

Power Stone (1 & 2) HD Collection for the Xbox 360/PS3. Also, to add the impossible: a demo of Power Stone 3.
  • Karamsoul - April 6, 2012 12:52 p.m.

Onimusha HD Collection? YES PLEASE. With Onimusha 1 and 2's movement controls updated with Onimusha /Dawn of Dreams controls? YES PLEASE. I would pay SO much for this collection. Make it so! (Also, a great Tenchu revival wouldn't hurt. Tenchu 1 and 2 were amazing games (I loved the soundtrack and sound effects for both of those games)...
  • SentientSquidMachine - April 6, 2012 1:34 p.m.

and new final bosses, Yes Please. (seriously wtf was the deal with the final bosses being soooo much easier to beat than a normal enemy? at least in 1&2)
  • db1331 - April 6, 2012 12:51 p.m.

Okami is still a better looking game than just about any other recent title.
  • winner2 - April 6, 2012 12:45 p.m.

The Hobbit. Not a trilogy but I don't care.
  • ThundaGawd - April 6, 2012 12:44 p.m.

I'm actually surprised Primal got some recognition here, I never beat that game, sadly, but holy crap did I ever love it, if this ever comes true, it'd easily be a day one purchase for me (Same goes for Timesplitters, those games made every party worth attending :D)! Also, Dark cloud was easily one of the best JRPG's I've ever played (Second only to Legend of the Dragoon), so to be able to relive that in something that would hopefully look like Prince Of Persia 2008-style Cel-Shading would make me a very happy man. And of course, if the previous paragraph didn't give it away, I'd kill to have Sony remake Legend of the Dragoon in HD, that game easily classes in my top 5 alongside Shadow of the Collossus, and to have it remade in majestically rendered 1080P HD would make my year :D
  • FemmeFox - April 6, 2012 12:43 p.m.

With the Viewtiful Joe and Okami one, I think we should add God Hand. All of which were made by Clover Studio's and all of which are absolute gaming legends in my book. Each so unique and engrossing. Then at least it'd be a nice trilogy too, which people seem to like.
  • Burdmayn - April 6, 2012 12:28 p.m.

The Okami/Viewtiful Joe collection is an idea I've had for quite some time now! I'm glad to see the GR staff agrees! =p
  • ProtoEclipse - April 6, 2012 12:25 p.m.

I would pay so much money for that Viewtiful Joe/Okami collection.
  • SumthingStupid - April 6, 2012 12:24 p.m.

what about battlefront 1 for the stars wars collection? i would also like to have robotech battlecry
  • Canvas_Of_Flesh - April 6, 2012 12:20 p.m.

It's unfortunate that 2 of the 6 you predicted turned out to be absolute shit ports of 10 year old games. Can't wait for the Ratchet and Clank collection though.
  • Japanaman - April 6, 2012 12:19 p.m.

My picks: Tekken 4 & Tekken 5 Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, & 3 Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters & Secret Agent Clank Jak X, Daxter, Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Splinter Cell 1-3 Onimusha 1-3 DDR Max 1, 2 DDR Extrme 1, 2 DDR Supernova 1, 2 DDR X 1,2 Castlevania (PS2 game, Xbox game) Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII Dark Cloud 1, 2 Dynasty Warriors, 2, 3, 4 Dynasty Warriors 5, 6, 7 Warriors Orochi 1, 2, 3 Samurai Warriors 1, 2, 3 Tony Hawk's Underground 1, 2, & Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Need for Speed Underground 1 & 2 Need for Speed Most Wanted & Carbon Otogi 1 & 2 Shenmue 1 & 2 Resident Evil 2 & 3 Mega Man Legends 1, 2, and Tron Bonne Street Fighter EX Plus A, EX 2 Plus, EX 3 Tomb Raider 1, 2, & 3 Twisted Metal 1, 2, & 3
  • g4m3rk1dd - April 6, 2012 12:18 p.m.

after recently replaying FF7 i've come to to conclusion that by some miracle if they DO remake it it would take YEARS or maybe even up to a decade. SO MUCH needs to be done to that game for it to be done any justice...
  • SentientSquidMachine - April 6, 2012 1:27 p.m.

I thought the same thing. This is why it probably won't happen BUT if they made a proper sequal that takes place after advent children, long enough after to where your team is basically Marlene, Denzel, Yuffie, Vincent, and RedXIII(since hes like immortal), that would be amazing. Cloud and the rest could be there for support.
  • XanderGC - April 6, 2012 12:15 p.m.

Wonderbar! I would also like to see a Final Fantasy PSOne Collection at some point. FFVIII is one of my fave FF games in the series and I know many people hated it, but I really enjoyed it and have played through it multiple times. The chance to play Okami on a HD system would be nice as it missed it before.