We Recommend

• TristanPR77 - April 7, 2012 6:56 p.m.

Interesting thing is that most of all those HD collections are Playstation born franchises. You dont see xbox born franchises there.
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2012 12:24 a.m.

Um... And pray tell, aside from Halo, which Xbox born franchise would you suggest? (And even Halo wouldn't be a good choice since the first one has been more than just remastered.. it was graphically updated.) Not only there isn't that many Xbox born franchises in total, but the ones worth mentioning mainly flourished on the 360, not on the Xbox. There's only one forza game for Xbox, so I don't see much point remaking it in HD. Stranger's wrath already got this treatment as well... So yeah... The only original Xbox "franchise" that I can remember qualifying for an HD collection would be Blinx... And really, is there that many people that would want it/Care?
  • fortheroflz - April 8, 2012 2:46 p.m.

true, even though i am a xbox fan, also ps2, i can't think of anything that should be remade on the xbox. but if you look at the ps2 you get an explosion of games that we still love and enjoy. its just weird...
  • KishouTenpi - April 7, 2012 4:21 p.m.

I own all the SMT games in the collection yet I'd happily buy it again!
  • zd24 - April 7, 2012 2:05 p.m.

sly cooper???
  • bboyd - April 7, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Man, Onimusha was such a good trilogy of games. . . then it even had the excellent Dawn of Dreams to top it all off. I wish Capcom would do something worthwhile with it, I hate to see a goo IP fizzle out.
  • DrDevious - April 7, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Fuck yeah for Timesplitters. Future Perfect was my favorite.
  • Shinard - April 7, 2012 4:26 a.m.

Thank you for mentioning Dark Cloud, which is officially my favorite game of all time. That said, I replayed Dark Chronicle recently (Dark Cloud 2) and it looked absolutely fine. Consequence of going for an individual art style, I guess, but the cell-shading looks better than quite a few modern gen games I've played. So qhile it doesn't need an HD remake, any excuse to get more people to play Dark Cloud (which, admittedly is looking a bit off) and Dark Chronicle is OK in my books. P.S. - For anyone who hasn't played Dark Cloud, do. You get to play as a jetpack-wearing machine gun wielding alien rabbit. Called Osmond. Seriously.
  • grappler51 - April 6, 2012 10:48 p.m.

I'd buy the shit out of a Star Wars HD collection, those are all some of my favorite games of all time. Still waiting for Battlefront 3 and Imperial Commando!!
  • TheFabricOfTime - April 6, 2012 8:45 p.m.

A Timesplitters HD Collection would be awesome. Just add online, and we've got something...
  • DaveGoose - April 6, 2012 8:44 p.m.

KOTOR 1 and 2
  • fortheroflz - April 6, 2012 7:40 p.m.

omfg dark cloud.i remember playing that as a kid on my ps2 but i forgot the name of the game. and for that i thank you radar for you helped me remember this so i can put it on the list of games i am going to buy when i re-buy a ps2. also going to check out dark cloud 2.
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 7, 2012 4:20 a.m.

Seeing as how you're a fan of Dark Cloud, can you tell me your strategy? No consistent money drops and an extremely limited number of repair potions means I'm stuck with a broken beginner dagger at best, or have accidentally broken my best blade, which is a great opportunity to erase that save and restart anew in 6 months. If the 'strategy' includes using the broken dagger at certain times because the game is balanced that way, I may as well give up now.
  • Seoi Nage - April 6, 2012 7:38 p.m.

Want more than half of these, most of the RPG ones, Capcom, Fatal Frame, GTA. It would be awesome since my PS2 doesn't read discs anymore.
  • laurenhiya21 - April 6, 2012 6:55 p.m.

Fatal Frame and Legacy of Kain would be nice in HD... I've only played the first Fatal Frame and Soul Reaver, but I'm very interested in trying out the rest of them
  • Mamudo - April 6, 2012 6:24 p.m.

Good Effin' list
  • Zomo_101 - April 6, 2012 6:19 p.m.

I was really happy you guys brought up Frequency. That was my favorite game right behind Vice City.
  • LordZarlon - April 6, 2012 5:49 p.m.

Hells yeah to the Timesplitters and Star Wars entries! Way to go guys! Great article!
  • talleyXIV - April 6, 2012 5:27 p.m.

I'd like to see Fallout 1 +2 redone in some way or another. Hell even Fallout 3 could use a makeover.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 6, 2012 5:22 p.m.

I'd love to see the Jedi Knight II and Battlefront II HD, two of my favorite games for the first Xbox.