• metalgatesolid - September 19, 2010 9:56 p.m.

No, no, no, no, no...GTA is meant to be blocky. GTA is meant to look like crap. They got all serious with IV and the enjoyment got sucked right out of it. GTA: SA is one of the greatest games of all time. Why? Not because of the graphics, frame rates or story...but because it was FUN!!!!! GTA IV wasnt. Timesplitters 2 in HD please. Also Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle (possibly better than FF) on PSN soon.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 19, 2010 9:53 p.m.

Since online on the original Xbox got shut down... Halo and Halo 2 HD remake? please? Seriously though, I would get almost all of these. I never got to experience Jak, Devil may Cry, or Silent Hill.
  • GhoulxScout13 - September 19, 2010 8:26 p.m.

I personally find it kind of hard to grasp as to why you would want to remake games that are less then ten years old. I could understand wanting to remake titles from the 90's but remaking or at least republishing titles that I played not so long ago just for the sake of plastering some HD fare on them just seems like a bit of a cheap attempt to generate profit. The only titles from the list that I would consider purchasing were they to receive an HD makeover would be Silent Hill as survival horror is one of the few genres where enhanced graphic actually add to the game, along with the GTA collection, only because the original titles were so hideous. Not to mention, you pointed how much you really wanted Final Fantasy remakes yet do we really want to play the same emo oriented turn based drama that gamers had to deal with earlier in the past consoles life cycle?
  • IceHawk79 - September 19, 2010 5:08 p.m.

I would buy Silent Hill. Katamari Damancy collection would be sweet too!
  • theintellectual - September 19, 2010 4:48 p.m.

but no starwars battlefront? c'mon those games are still incredibly fun to this day.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - September 19, 2010 1:25 p.m.

If they remade any of the 3D GTA's they would need to use the GTA 4 engine because those games are unplayable if you try to go back
  • kytano_skorpius - September 19, 2010 12:21 p.m.

I hated reading this article, only because I wish most of these were real. XD Really though, great article. Hopefully at least one or two of these actually happens.
  • mcoll_17 - September 19, 2010 5:53 a.m.

You guys forgot to add the Fatal Frame Series here also. I would love for that to come out.
  • CH3BURASHKA - September 19, 2010 4:49 a.m.

More than any one this list, I would kill for a Max Payne HD Collection, especially if it was for the PC as well as the consoles. The games are still incredible, but with that experience comes a bunch of jank: the running and jumping animations and associated physics are a little weird, in the first the bullets moved hella slow (they'd take a second to reach the target no matter the distance), and the character models and textures are now antiquated, and more importantly, shitty controls for the consoles. Max Payne 3 has been delayed a hell of a lot; my hope is that it's to allow time for an HD Collection. But I think we all know that ain't happening, because no one gives a crap about Max Payne except for me and Wilde.
  • goochbiscuit - September 19, 2010 2:47 a.m.

A huge "fuck yes" to all of these! I would buy them instantly if they were real.
  • bball42242442 - September 18, 2010 11:32 p.m.

I'd definantely buy FF one in a heartbeat cause i nvr finished beating n e of those 3 n even though i own em they're not quite as eye appealing nowadays. oh yeah i guess i'd pick up the KH one too... lol i'd rent a few of the othes tho
  • Lemurian - September 18, 2010 8:21 p.m.

strangely enough i was playing the original dmc on my ps2 this morning and i was thinking how awesome would it look in hi-def
  • AGENTJORRRG - September 18, 2010 7:40 p.m.

THEME PARK WORLD :D
  • ThatOneself - September 18, 2010 5:07 p.m.

I would freakout over that Harmonix collection. Love both of those games, even though Amplitude contains "Boom" by P.O.D.
  • crazyer - September 18, 2010 3:45 p.m.

i would buy a ratchet and clank, jak and daxter ,and kingdom hearts in a heart beat
  • JD_Method - September 18, 2010 3:10 p.m.

No no NO! Screw The Twin Snakes. We need a remake of MGS 1 EXACTLY how it was but with (much) better graphics. I suppose you can add in new gameplay features like Twin Snakes did too. The problem I have with The Twin Snakes is that it changed cutscenes, music and dialogue, and made it worse than the original. We need a proper remake of MGS 1. Same cutscenes, same music, same lines of dialogue. Fuck it, just rip the music and voices straight from MGS 1, they're good enough. The gameplay still holds up too, but I played it last week and it was pretty painful on the eyes. Snake's head is made up of about 7 triangles, and the 'detail' of his face is just a few lines.
  • phil87 - September 18, 2010 3:05 p.m.

i would like shadow hearts especially and i know the guy who was the head of the character designing primal
  • ElAmmoBandito - September 18, 2010 2:56 p.m.

Man just thinking about this makes me excited.I'd get the GTA Trilogy,Metal Gear Solid one and the Jak Collection.Why Sony why don't you do something like this instead of wasting your money on worthless stuff.*Hint* PSP GO.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - September 18, 2010 2:46 p.m.

Maybe some Sly 2 HD there. I'd be hoping they'd come to 360 though, just cause it's my main gaming rig now and my PS2's broken.
  • JohnnyMaverik - September 18, 2010 2:16 p.m.

No Okami :( Probably doesn't need it to be fair...