• Csheroe - August 7, 2009 11:28 p.m.

It's true! Gravemind looks like a giant tree! It promises salvation though so, what the hell?
  • noobeater - August 7, 2009 11:13 p.m.

not quite the same point but...zelda=sheik cmon u all fought sheik was a guy
  • loonyman978 - August 7, 2009 10:57 p.m.

God, I hate sonic...
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - August 7, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Lara Croft = ummmm Rediculous with boobs and an arse?
  • dante1924 - August 7, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Damn it! Sorry for the doublepost everyone! Just that this computer is slow!
  • dante1924 - August 7, 2009 10:31 p.m.

I never played Halo, but I thought Gravemind looked like a plant! Metal Gear Solid 2 was WEIRD! It's like konami was on drugs for the last part of development! Sega too. My eyes can never wash off the horror of a person kissing sonic.
  • Xeacons - August 7, 2009 10:29 p.m.

FYI, the "evil Lara" was an upgraded doppleganger from TR1. But I will agree with the zombie mom part. For 3 (count'em THREE) episodes, Lara's trying to find her mom, and all of a sudden, she's a zombie. Well that was a huge waste of time.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - August 7, 2009 10:15 p.m.

wow i didnt not see that coming from bionic commando nvr played it though. that penny arcade comic is pretty funny
  • hagelbreaker - August 7, 2009 9 p.m.

You say Beyond Good & Evil jumped the shark still somehow it is one of the best vidogame stories ever? http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-best-videogame-stories-ever/a-200804179337286093/p-3
  • mastersword369 - August 7, 2009 8:41 p.m.

aw, beat me to it. second!
  • Jordo141 - August 7, 2009 8:35 p.m.

WIFE ARM! Knew that and Fahrenheit would be here.
  • lucashintz - August 7, 2009 8:32 p.m.

How did I know Indigo prophecy would be on here? Also, nobody's first, get over it.
  • IronicBob - August 23, 2009 5:57 p.m.

I liked Gravemind. He was amongst my 3 favorite characters in the Halo trilogy.
  • Blazinviper - August 15, 2009 9:53 p.m.

Gears of war did turn more into a adventure game when I was in the Worm level. It didn't really feel like a shooter when I was just running around.
  • xpert434 - August 12, 2009 12:43 a.m.

how bout in condemned 2 when ethan thomas learns he can explode peoples heads by yelling at them
  • snothammer - August 11, 2009 7:52 a.m.

I love the Ecco with lazers picture. I kept saying "pew pew pew" tonight, and now it's an inside joke amongst my friends... and it's my background pic on my computer... yeah it really tickled my fancy.
  • hooterscpufantasm - August 10, 2009 7:18 p.m.

ohhhhh.... i think beyond good and evil makes some sense to me now... mmmk, so the statue is still alive cause you are part of the statue just like the thingy you just killed and you now control the statue and the powers and whatnot. and the pig has to die.
  • RebornKusabi - August 10, 2009 1:56 a.m.

The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper "Eh, maybe later..." I have nothing to contribute to this topic as I kinda agree with every selection.
  • TheNinja - August 9, 2009 11:08 p.m.

so your all alien batteries?
  • uvebeenpwned - August 9, 2009 3:11 p.m.

Y'know what? Srew you, gamesradar! I found the "getting off your board" concept in tony hawk rather fun, and it provided a change of pace to the tony hawk series. And the plots ARE good, even IF most of them are "boy wants to be pro and becomes one". So shove that in your juicebox and suck it dry!!!!