• CommanderBanana - July 19, 2012 12:15 p.m.

...Matt should be alone in the office more often if Sheath Mcqueen does make an appearance on the podcast you'll have to create a voice for him, or at least a sound effect... is it possible to get the sheath without buying the XL? I want one but not the other :/
  • masterjoe123 - July 19, 2012 11:34 a.m.

This is why I use GamesRadar.
  • D0CCON - July 19, 2012 11:17 a.m.

Well, you sold me on getting a 3DS. Now I too can make an incredible hand puppet!
  • Japanaman - July 19, 2012 10:55 a.m.

Slow day at the office, eh?
  • TheMagnificentManCooker - July 19, 2012 10:38 a.m.

HAH this was great, felt like an old article
  • trent-power - July 19, 2012 10:38 a.m.

That's entertaining writing!
  • ObliqueZombie - July 19, 2012 10:15 a.m.

Hahaha, good show, Mr. Cundy! I got a good laugh from your pictures, once again. And since I don't own a 3DS, this may become my option near Christmas. Thanks for the helpful and entertaining advice!
  • WaffleLeech - July 19, 2012 9:24 a.m.

Ha ha ha, this was a very funny article and I enjoyed reading about your observations of the differences between the 3DS and the 3DS XL. Something about the genuine and quirky nature of the style really stood out for me (Sheath McQueen was a nice touch) and I look forward to reading more from you, Mr. Cundy.
  • garnsr - July 19, 2012 9:21 a.m.

Now that I've read this I know these 11 things, and I still don't own a 3DS XL, so you need to change the title.
  • Matt Cundy - July 19, 2012 9:40 a.m.

oh bum never thought of that.
  • rxb - July 19, 2012 8:21 a.m.

Im suprised it was 'fisting' that got everybody hot and not 'a) it's got a shiny metal shaft with plastic tip, b) it's telescopic and c) it's quite long'.....
  • patbateman17 - July 19, 2012 8:27 a.m.

I've clearly glossed over that part. Damn :)
  • wingsdjy - July 19, 2012 7:22 a.m.

Hmm...."fisting" must mean something different to you crazy blokes across the pond
  • freetouch - July 19, 2012 7:16 a.m.

Thank you for not making this a 12 page "article" to get page clicks. I appreciate not being yanked around like a douche. Respect.
  • soylentgreenispeepee - July 19, 2012 8:59 a.m.

100% this ^
  • patbateman17 - July 19, 2012 6:58 a.m.

So if I'm already getting a severe fisting in the bedroom, presumably this won't be a problem? Come on Cundy, we call that a "slow-pitch" here in the US ;) Also, my CAPTCHA was partially off the box, how the hell am I supposed to type letters out that I can't read?
  • freetouch - July 19, 2012 1:09 p.m.

Here is a protip for captcha You only need the one word correct. Usually the word that looks straight, is off the screen, in negative, or jumbled "no letters" can be replaced with just random button presses, while the main word, the one that is twisted and curved a bit is the letters you need to type out. Another thing with this is that it doesnt even need to be correct, so say if you have 7 letters, 6 of them should be correct, but a seventh doesn't need to be... so, right now, my captcha is "parents oricatn" Parents is straight, and a different font than the standard, while oricatn is the standard font, and its twisted a bit, but still readable. Try it out. I'm going to write asdf oracatn in the box instead of parents oricatn, and it should still post.
  • freetouch - July 19, 2012 1:10 p.m.

It did. also, you see those 3 symbols on the captcha box? You can refresh the image to give you a different code. easy peasy.
  • SDHoneymonster - July 19, 2012 5:59 a.m.

There is so much wrong with the sentence 'I have disabled eyes', but I feel your pain.
  • Marcunio88 - July 19, 2012 5:27 a.m.

Why go to other gaming websites, with all their boring news articles, when I can come here and be entertained by Cundy. Looking forward to getting my XL even more now.