• roelex - May 24, 2014 6:22 p.m.

Crackup
  • bebl09 - July 28, 2012 9:57 a.m.

Classic Cundy, and just what I come to Gamesradar for, keep it up good sir! However, after the first couple of pictures, I was somewhat disappointed that the subsequent pictures didn't feature increasing numbers of Pikachus, with you being crushed by 11 Pikachus by the end. Perhaps something to consider in your next feature (doesn't have to be Pikachu, I am impartial to a good Arcanine)?
  • bebl09 - July 28, 2012 9:58 a.m.

*partial Damn your lack of an edit button!
  • Jasman - July 25, 2012 8:55 a.m.

Another Cundy special :) Brilliant stuff.
  • Nikku7 - July 23, 2012 1:28 p.m.

This article is what all true warriors strive for! Hilarious, yet again Cundy.
  • Hobogonigal - July 23, 2012 12:10 a.m.

Yes, we should leave the stylus nose-picking to the professionals like Cundy or Sheath McQueen. Operations like that can only get dangerous without the proper qualifications. I am really split over whether I should trade in my original 3DS to get the XL version. I think in the end I probably won't, just because there will be no simple way for me to send my info from one to the other and I don't fancy completing StreetPass Quest 1&2 again...
  • taokaka - July 23, 2012 5:09 a.m.

also the ambassador games are locked to a console so you'll lose them.
  • Hobogonigal - July 24, 2012 12:56 a.m.

dangnammit!
  • cj12297 - July 21, 2012 6:37 p.m.

Hipster Cundy!
  • talleyXIV - July 20, 2012 1:39 p.m.

I want one, I hate hardware upgrades!
  • Sherrymdl - July 20, 2012 3:23 a.m.

just as Eddie explained I can't believe that a student can profit $5798 in four weeks on the internet. have you read this web page(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/qSYFo
  • mattdark - July 20, 2012 1:54 a.m.

Im wondering, do you have ginat hands? Or do I have tiny hands? Because Ive never had to bend my thumbs like your having to in that 3DS pic. Ive always found they rest pretty well along the device.
  • chilarome - July 19, 2012 8:32 p.m.

THIS ARTICLE WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! The fisting in the bedroom really got me... Thank you Sir Matt Cundy for writing a great article! And convincing me to get a 3DS XL.. Thanks for that too
  • oshunanat - July 19, 2012 7:27 p.m.

that is a fantastic handpuppet, sir!
  • YouAreTearingMeApartAntista - July 19, 2012 4:48 p.m.

Cundy's articles are the best thing GR has to offer. I'm always in tears after reading one. The good, laughing kind.
  • Y2Ken - July 19, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Fantastic job Mr. Cundy - been trying to decide which to get. Will primarily use it for Pokémon but want to try a few actual 3D bits and bobs, so not sure which is the better option. This definitely does help though.
  • ritty666 - July 19, 2012 3 p.m.

After a cheap 3DS XL? If you are new to Zavvi make an account with referrer code ZV15625875 to get 5% off making it £159.55 :D If you buy it after the day of release as well you can use code CONSOLE at checkout to receive another £5.95 making it less than £155 :)
  • Tjwoods18 - July 19, 2012 2:54 p.m.

I WANT THAT PICKACHU!!!!!!!!!!
  • DiJunoMan - July 19, 2012 2:47 p.m.

Now I really am considering trading in my old one for this! Hopefully the shoulder buttons are better because they have broken on my DS lite, DSi, and my 3DS.
  • Darkhawk - July 19, 2012 1:09 p.m.

#12: No fucking extra circle pad. Okay, most probably knew that already.