We Recommend

• LOZ4EVAH - June 28, 2011 8:51 p.m.

I owned No More Heroes 2, Goldeneye, Red Steel 2 and they al ruled! Especially NMH 2 and Red Steel 2. Wanna get more of the games on the list! Wii FTW
  • nightmare12 - April 23, 2011 3:24 p.m.

im surprised that sonic didnt get on here. and i was thinking about getting that red steel 2 but now not so much xD. and yeah i agree monster hunter tri is by far the best monster hunter to date. it makes it easier to get the best Armour when your with friends (or just random nerds. i completely forgot how to play freedom unite because IT HAS NO INFRASTRUCTURE.thats what i think irritated most of the hunters in the world that the psp had all these internet games (which what i think it was made for) and yet monster hunter didnt make it into the category of world wide play.
  • pastycaucasian - January 18, 2011 8:59 p.m.

Most of these games are so good to play, but know one really bought them. I mean Red Steel 2 and No More Hero's 2 are some of the best games that I played in 2010.
  • AWBrawler - January 16, 2011 4:34 a.m.

I played all of em but NBA Jam, Kiwi and only only havent got Epic Mickey yet, cos it was sold out
  • Prinny - December 22, 2010 1:52 a.m.

i might actually buy monster hunter now. Though I'd have to say the commercial for it didn't captivate me.
  • Ninjadmin - December 21, 2010 2:11 p.m.

Apart from NMH2 & Cave Story thats a pretty shitty list.
  • crumbdunky - December 21, 2010 1:45 a.m.

Epic Mickey, I'm afraid(though I gave it every chance EVEN as a devout hater of Disney), cannot be forgiven for that camera. There's some great ideas and decent moments in the game(though it's WAY more shallow than it would like you to notice)but the remarkably dull start to the game, some surprisingly naff animations and the worst camera with game ruining capabilities since NG2(360) make it damn hard work to see. I nearly quit bothering after three hours and though the game improves it still never gets near what we were promised by the hype wagon-no matter how much GR loves it it will remain a Marmite game at best and, at worst, fairly remembered for the most amateur camera ever. NMH2 was great, though, as was most of Ninty's own stuff even if finding out(IO'm told) that the anime Samus is a whiny wet softie who you'd think incapable of the cool ass kicking in other Metroid games was the worst revelation of my life and good enough reason for me NEVER to watch any Anime ever again. Seriously, Samus was always daddy issue soft arse needy girl in the anime/comics? My favourite franchise ever ruined forever, sadly. It appears I just never knew her at all, sniff.
  • suicidalpigeon - December 20, 2010 1:04 a.m.

• Spybreak8 - December 18, 2010 11:15 p.m.

Good article and I might pick up a Wii down the line for these, yet I see it more likely I'll be emulating these games on a pc in the future. I'm more than happy with the 100+ games I have with my Xbox 360 and the 100 friends list I've accumulated over the years. Looks at availably of good games + where friend's are playing = decision of gaming system.
  • DudeNips - December 18, 2010 10:41 p.m.

My wii got received an honorable death...on craigslist.
  • Bobbety - December 18, 2010 4:48 a.m.

I remember playing Cave Story on PC waaay back when.
  • c03n3nj0 - December 18, 2010 1:25 a.m.

"Ugh, the Wii sucks. But there's these GREAT games you should buy! (even though it sucks n' stuff)" -____________- At least don't bash something at each opportunity if you're trying to be positive. Anyhow, besides that, I agree with this list. Great games.
  • Hamburgers - December 17, 2010 11:06 p.m.

Glad you made this article. It still pisses me off people see this as a console for kids just because it lacks the graphical prowess of the other systems. It's got the most unique, classic games of the three consoles. Plus the Wii's games feel more like games and less like cinematic experiences to me.
  • g4m3rk1dd - December 17, 2010 9:51 p.m.

i really want Tat v Cap for the 360...
  • JoyfulZombie - December 17, 2010 9:22 p.m.

No More Heroes 2 and Bayonetta are actually tied for my favorite game of the year. Unfortunately, I doubt the wii will have such at outstanding time next year.
  • Metroidhunter32 - December 17, 2010 7:17 p.m.

Yay for sky crawlers, somebody else both got it and realized how great it is. I stil think the tmc system is cheating though.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - December 17, 2010 6:14 p.m.

^Take it up with Chris!
  • Aletheon - December 17, 2010 3:39 p.m.

I like Epic Mickey, but the comments in this article made about SMG2 were bordering on brain dead. Calling SMG2 last gen in comparison to Epic Mickey might be the most defensive and desperate comment I've ever seen online. The 2 games have nothing in common. You don't need to stretch and bash SMG2 to make EM look better. It doesn't work. It didn't work. And you just made this website seem way more idiotic than I previously thought it could be.
  • KuwaSanjuro - December 17, 2010 2:52 p.m.

In the Nintendo image what game is that black and white picture from, I don't recognize it.
  • philipshaw - December 17, 2010 2:20 p.m.

Played like half of this stuff, must check out some of the other stuff I haven't played when the January sales come soon