• C.King - March 4, 2013 8:53 p.m.

dugtrio.... what is it, the ultimate bromance? yamask or banette before they transformed into pokemon. the crimson loftwing, the hell that thing needs so much more love or research!
  • zelta38 - March 1, 2013 10:22 a.m.

Nice list, but let me repeat something: please for the love of God name the game in your final mystery slides! They tend to be the more obscure references and that's where the game name is needed most!
  • GR_LucasSullivan - March 1, 2013 10:26 a.m.

My bad yo! That's Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans, a point-and-click adventure starring Warcraft III's Thrall (that Blizzard axed for being too lame)
  • zelta38 - March 2, 2013 1:27 a.m.

Thanks Lucas! :)
  • zelta38 - March 2, 2013 1:29 a.m.

Also, a cartoony Blizzard point and click would have made a great parody, maybe they can include some of it in WoW or a gag reel. Thanks for the extra background info too!
  • Person5 - March 1, 2013 9:54 a.m.

I'd play that Gordon Freeman game, just for the image of G-man as janitor. I've always held the theory that he got through MIT just because his professors didn't want to deal with his weird mute self so they just passed him. And I'd only play that Frank West game if it worked exactly like pokemon snap, except instead of pokemon, they were soldiers. Imaginea throwing a pester ball at a soldier so he throws a grenade at a wall, blasting an opening to the next area!
  • rainn'sgaydar - March 1, 2013 4:21 a.m.

I'm really latching onto that Garrus idea. Oh the possibilities...
  • slimjim441 - February 28, 2013 11:38 p.m.

I honestly hope that's where the Mass Effect franchise goes. Maybe not even Garrus. I mean, yeah he's like the coolest guy ever, but it would be fun to dive into that part of the universe, exploring the Citadel and all that, as just some C-Sec regular guy. Or some random STG operative, not even Mordin (the second most coolest guy ever).
  • Fox_Mulder - February 28, 2013 10:15 p.m.

I would like the Garrus story, if they can fit in his time being Archangel on Omega too. Hell, throw in his time in Mass Effect 1 and being a Reaper consultant in 3 too. Let's just play as Garrus through his origin story leading all they way up through the end of Mass Effect 3. Can't get enough Garrus.
  • winner2 - February 28, 2013 8:35 p.m.

Yes to bill. But I'm so damn tired of Garrus, I'd put in Mordin or thane any day.
  • archnite - February 28, 2013 10:09 p.m.

Wouldn't Bill's game just be Black Ops? Like literally Black Ops, Just Minus the Nazi part of the Zombie equation.
  • winner2 - March 1, 2013 6:51 a.m.

It's possible but I just think he's a cool character, that one funny old guy with a gun. I wouldn't mind as long as they did something to set it apart from black ops, like an actually personal story. With CoD it's like you're saving the world every 5 minutes.
  • 7-D - February 28, 2013 4:16 p.m.

I think they should do Rayman.
  • BladedFalcon - February 28, 2013 4:14 p.m.

...Why is there a picture of young Hollander Cooper on the Gordon Freeman slide? :P Anyway, out of these, I think Frank West's has the most potential, and I'd love that, but it's also one of the most unlikely, by far. Also, would you guys really want to play a prequel of Disshonored in which Corvo would be mainly a bodyguard? you DO realize that would probably mean that most of the game would be little more than a glorified escort mission, right? (And is there anybody that honestly likes those?)
  • Zeedar - February 28, 2013 2:55 p.m.

Oh yes. Actually, anythying red dead redemption related can come. Prequel, sequel I don't care. Also most of Mass Effect sidekicks. Garrus yeah, but also: Mordin in the salarian task force, Wrex as a young krogan killing the thresher maw, Thane in his assassin days etc.
  • Acerlux - February 28, 2013 6:50 p.m.

Plenty of origin stories that could work in Mass Effect. Another person mentioned Thane, which would be a great one. Personally I think Garrus on the Citadel would be boring, it'd be Garrus getting buried under red tape and not getting to properly pursue the bad guys. I'd much prefer to have an Archangel game, where Garrus is on Omega building his squad (awesome squads are far and away my favorite part of Mass Effect games anyway), roaming the gritty space station and properly doling out sniper based justice. Also John Marston. That is a no brainer.
  • J-Fid - February 28, 2013 2:43 p.m.

There's a Metroid Manga? I'll be reading that now.
  • BaraChat - February 28, 2013 3:42 p.m.

I thought the exact same thing. Opening an Amazon tab now.
  • J-Fid - February 28, 2013 8:08 p.m.

Finished reading it. Totally worth it!