Topics

Nintendo

• TheDudeFromNowhere - February 7, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Nintendo X Sony...... Super Smash Battle Royale?
  • kain-nevill - May 31, 2014 11:15 a.m.

Now there is a good idea!
  • kaleb-mayhew - February 7, 2013 5:19 a.m.

star fox X Gundam sounded just a bit 2 much like voltion 4 me.
  • KidKatana - February 7, 2013 1:48 a.m.

Metroid X Dead Space
  • Swedish_Chef - December 20, 2013 9:33 p.m.

...Isn't that basically just Alien?
  • slimjim441 - February 6, 2013 10:27 p.m.

So... if you had Kingdom Hearts: Nintendo, would the N characters be placed in the stead of the Disney characters, or the Final Fantasy characters? Also, Metroid/Castlevania needs to happen more than anything else. Or Metroid/Warhammer 40,000, although that's pretty impractical and would never happen. Additionally: Starfox/F-Zero (a real cross-over, not subtle easter eggs); Metroid/Mega Man; Metroid/anything, really; Fire Emblem/Zelda might be interesting; and I'm sure Castlevania could also work with almost anything.
  • ChiChiRocket - February 6, 2013 9:45 p.m.

If Nintendo and Square-Enix were to team up again, I'd rather see another Super Mario RPG. Geno and Mallow have been left in the shadows for far too long.
  • GameManiac - February 6, 2013 8:45 p.m.

The last two on this list MUST happen.
  • ChiChiRocket - February 6, 2013 8:33 p.m.

I would settle for another Rhythm Heaven, period. But, man, there are some Pokemon that would fit right in in the Monster Hunter universe...
  • CrashmanX - February 6, 2013 8:08 p.m.

Fox Gundam. Huh. Could be cool. But only as long as we get a Wolf Gundam.
  • shawksta - February 6, 2013 7:18 p.m.

Awesome List! Puyu Puyu reminded me of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and speaking of Sega im just hoping that one day they can collaborate with Nintendo for one action packed game, but with Mario and Sonic's different gameplay styles of Platforming, its gonna be hard
  • MattK - February 6, 2013 6:57 p.m.

"We want to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy hop around the Mushroom Kingdom." I've never read a statement I've agreed with more.
  • pedobearclaw - February 6, 2013 5:52 p.m.

I'm pretty sure Monster Hunter X Pokemon would make enough money to start a new country.
  • TheMariner - February 7, 2013 4:47 a.m.

In the Japanese market alone, too.
  • talleyXIV - February 6, 2013 4:35 p.m.

Starfox and Metroid................ DO IT.
  • shawksta - February 6, 2013 7:16 p.m.

There was a rumor actually back then that Retro is working on a collab between them, but its just rumors from nowhere. This has been speaken of some amount of times and frankly its hard to see how they can morph them into a cross over, but possible when done awesomely. What the heck IS retro doing!? Their gonna reveal it this E3 or what!?! The only thing we ever got close was Reggie saying their 2012 E3 ended crapily because Retro backed out for not being ready and that they are working on a Wii U game.
  • talleyXIV - February 7, 2013 5:01 p.m.

I just came up with an idea that might be pretty cool if done correctly. A co-op Starfox/Metroid adventure where person with gamepad flies around in a traditional Starfox plane in third person while the person with the Wii-Mote plays first-person shooter. At times Fox could come out of the plane and join in third person brawling style. Of course the maps would have to be pretty open for a plane to not look ridiculous. But if you wanted to play alone AI would always be an option, but they'd have to make a pretty good AI bot to fly around/shoot/fight. I don't know, I am just spitballing, probably won't happen anyway. I'd like to see a new Kirby/Metroid game more than anything, hell I'd love to see Retro work on a Zelda game.
  • shawksta - February 7, 2013 5:43 p.m.

I know how you feel i just want Retro to atleast show us SOMETHING, all we have is "Something people always wanted us to do" That might be awesome as i said, the idea of Metroid and Star Fox seems oddballish but it needs to be done right, can you imagine how awesome itll be chasing down Ridley with Fox's ship?
  • talleyXIV - February 9, 2013 midnight

The thought of that happening. Oh my God.
  • oryanbelt - February 6, 2013 4:25 p.m.

They did have that Mushroom Kingdom Hearts April Fools prank a long time back. I was kind of excited about that prospect.