• Trg564 - January 13, 2012 8:58 p.m.

Is it a bad thing that this article was the first time I saw anything for The Last of Us?
  • Jacko415 - January 13, 2012 9:49 p.m.

First time i saw that trailer too. Heard about it before but never saw anything. Looks awesome though. More I Am Legend than Dawn of the Dead.
  • cracker33 - January 13, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Say it ain't so! I hope Borderlands 2 isn't delayed. I am looking forward to this game so much. Oh, and I believe that Amazon has the release date listed as June 30. Who knows if that is accurate though.
  • shawksta - January 13, 2012 8:29 p.m.

Not bad, great choices, who knows whatll happen in the future. Regarding PL vs AA, its no doubt getting massive support to be ported, ESPECIALLY since the dissapointment of AAI2 not making it as a DS game(Capcom keeps queit damnit), Level 5's poll of which game we want outside japan racked huge votes for PLVSAA, so we have hope it wont delay a HUGE amount. But still, we havnt even got Mask of Miracles yet.
  • Rubberducky - January 13, 2012 8:25 p.m.

Hope Gearbox puts aliens ahead of Borderlands, I've been waiting years for a decent aliens game.
  • ThatGamerDude - January 13, 2012 8:17 p.m.

The game I'm most excited for on this list would probably be Far Cry 3. I hope it does get release this year since I don't plan on buying that many games this year after the holiday blowout a couple of months ago.
  • ThatGamerDude - January 13, 2012 8:19 p.m.

Oh yeah and I also can't wait for Dust 514 too.
  • taokaka - January 13, 2012 8:04 p.m.

The most likely reason that PLvAA won't come out this year is there is already a confirmed professor Layton game coming out this year and two in the same year would be bad for business. Also I really, really, reaaallllyyy want to see some more of prey 2 so hopefully Bethesda are just keeping their cards close to their chest and the game isn't stuck in development.
  • GamesRadarMakesMeFeelOLD - January 13, 2012 8:04 p.m.

Good list! Star Wars Kinect did not play that great at PAX last year and I doubt that Lucas would let them release it unless it was spot on. Now at CES they announce full 3D for it. I think there is an outside chance that it might not make 2012.
  • PrancingCera - January 14, 2012 2:07 p.m.

But that would suggest that Lucas has never let anything bad be released.
  • NEPAL - January 13, 2012 7:59 p.m.

Where is Talkradar Mr Reparaz?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - January 13, 2012 8:24 p.m.

It's on its way!