• Y2Ken - January 15, 2012 1:28 a.m.

I'm suspicious of GTAV too, Rockstar loves putting out their big games around the spring time, but if that were the case for this year I'd have expected to at least have seen another trailer by now, if not something more substantial. Please let it not be true for Borderlands 2 though. I'm currently working my way through the PC version of the first game - once that's done I will have burnt out every version of it that they've put out. And I'll probably go back to playing either 360 (more active friends playing Borderlands) or PS3 (have a friend who wants to buy it).
  • jmcgrotty - January 15, 2012 3:19 a.m.

At first I was going to say that you missed the most obvious ones, which is "Any game for a Nintendo system," but then I realized that these were games that might be seen in 2013. And no Nintendo games will be seen by anyone in 2012 unless you're the guy who stocks (and ultimately unstocks) the shelves at Gamespot.
  • minimaxi - January 15, 2012 4:14 a.m.

speaking about anarchy reigns, it just feels like... there's ZERO hype right now. candidate for critical darling/commercial flop? or maybe worse; okay but very niche.
  • komadose - January 15, 2012 2:32 p.m.

i just want FFVXIII...
  • mothbanquet - January 16, 2012 7:15 a.m.

New BIA??!! How did I not know of this before?!
  • Darkhawk - January 16, 2012 10:34 a.m.

Last Guardian makes me so sad. I remember back when it was announced, it became the main reason for my wanting a PS3. I finally bit, and now I have to wait another year or more? :(
  • Yeager1122 - January 16, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Hope borderlands 2 comes out on time and the last of us looks awsome had not seen it before now i really hope that doesnt get delayed.
  • Kinnolo - January 16, 2012 2:02 p.m.

I had hopes for the South Park game, then I caught wind that Obsidian was in charge, so I immediately lost all hope for it. They ruined KOTOR2 and Alpha Protocol, so I can't in good judgment have high hopes for it.
  • A9entOfChaos - January 17, 2012 8:27 a.m.

the only two games i care for are Prey 2 and GTA V. Hopefully you're wrong Gamesradar (the only time i wish such a thing) As always love the articles and keep up the great work!
  • birdman1041 - January 17, 2012 10:21 p.m.

Thank the lord Bioshock Infinite isn't on this list. It's really the only game I care about in 2012.