• birdman1041 - January 17, 2012 10:21 p.m.

Thank the lord Bioshock Infinite isn't on this list. It's really the only game I care about in 2012.
  • A9entOfChaos - January 17, 2012 8:27 a.m.

the only two games i care for are Prey 2 and GTA V. Hopefully you're wrong Gamesradar (the only time i wish such a thing) As always love the articles and keep up the great work!
  • Kinnolo - January 16, 2012 2:02 p.m.

I had hopes for the South Park game, then I caught wind that Obsidian was in charge, so I immediately lost all hope for it. They ruined KOTOR2 and Alpha Protocol, so I can't in good judgment have high hopes for it.
  • Yeager1122 - January 16, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Hope borderlands 2 comes out on time and the last of us looks awsome had not seen it before now i really hope that doesnt get delayed.
  • Darkhawk - January 16, 2012 10:34 a.m.

Last Guardian makes me so sad. I remember back when it was announced, it became the main reason for my wanting a PS3. I finally bit, and now I have to wait another year or more? :(
  • mothbanquet - January 16, 2012 7:15 a.m.

New BIA??!! How did I not know of this before?!
  • komadose - January 15, 2012 2:32 p.m.

i just want FFVXIII...
  • minimaxi - January 15, 2012 4:14 a.m.

speaking about anarchy reigns, it just feels like... there's ZERO hype right now. candidate for critical darling/commercial flop? or maybe worse; okay but very niche.
  • jmcgrotty - January 15, 2012 3:19 a.m.

At first I was going to say that you missed the most obvious ones, which is "Any game for a Nintendo system," but then I realized that these were games that might be seen in 2013. And no Nintendo games will be seen by anyone in 2012 unless you're the guy who stocks (and ultimately unstocks) the shelves at Gamespot.
  • Y2Ken - January 15, 2012 1:28 a.m.

I'm suspicious of GTAV too, Rockstar loves putting out their big games around the spring time, but if that were the case for this year I'd have expected to at least have seen another trailer by now, if not something more substantial. Please let it not be true for Borderlands 2 though. I'm currently working my way through the PC version of the first game - once that's done I will have burnt out every version of it that they've put out. And I'll probably go back to playing either 360 (more active friends playing Borderlands) or PS3 (have a friend who wants to buy it).
  • HeavyTank - January 15, 2012 12:57 a.m.

I'm pretty amazed at how nobody noticed how the Last of Us trailer was so..well, good. It's certainly better than the GTAV trailer, in my opinion. From the moment I watched "I am Legend" I knew that, sooner or later, they were going to make a game about one or two people trying to survive in a city where no other human beings could be found. If they manage to pull this off right (and, keeping in mind that ND are the creators of the Uncharted series, there's a pretty high chance that they will) I'm going to be very happy.
  • NanoElite666 - January 14, 2012 9:25 p.m.

As much as I love Borderlands and can't wait for the second one, I think I'd be fine waiting a little longer for it. Gives me more time to build a spiffy gaming rig to play it all spiffy-like.
  • Barnsley Pal - January 14, 2012 5:13 p.m.

Borderlands 2 is the only one I would miss. It's in my top 3 most anticipated games for 2012 (along with Mass Effect 3 and BioShock Infinite).
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 14, 2012 3 p.m.

So many games already set to come out, I wouldn't mind seeing Prey 2 get pushed back. If it had to come out, I almost wish it would come out in the Summer since it would be unlikely to go up against any other big games.
  • talleyXIV - January 14, 2012 12:54 p.m.

Oh Borderlands 2, how I already love you. I bet it makes it in by Winter this year. I'd imagine September or October would be a good release time.
  • TheSharklionBeast - January 14, 2012 12:18 p.m.

SC2: heart of the swarm better come out this year otherwise I will rip my face off
  • MadMan - January 14, 2012 11:56 a.m.

GTA V and Borderlands 2, GAWWWWWW WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!
  • Bitchslapthehomeless - January 14, 2012 10:27 a.m.

I want The Last Guardian out so bad... :( But, don't you think Sony is going to have a tough time marketing both The Last Guardian and The Last of Us without your average consumer being confused?
  • Spybreak8 - January 14, 2012 9:49 a.m.

Good read, thanks Mikel.