• Jacky13 - January 21, 2011 4:49 p.m.

Duke Nukem Forever got a release date. May 3rd.
  • UltimateBadass - January 21, 2011 3:38 p.m.

i havnt even beat mass effect 2 yet and i cant wait till 3!!!
  • Ilyere - January 21, 2011 3:27 p.m.

Sure is disappointing to see this list though... At least I can move my focus back to other games instead.
  • smikey1123 - January 21, 2011 3:05 p.m.

Nice artical mikel, thanks
  • philipshaw - January 21, 2011 2:40 p.m.

I have to agree with most of this list, there is no way I can see ME3 coming out this year
  • FanofSaiyan - January 21, 2011 2:28 p.m.

Not very surprising given the ambition and scale of these titles... I just hope Skyward Sword isn't delayed until 2012.
  • KadKid - January 21, 2011 2:04 p.m.

DNF confirmed for May 3rd, cross that one off the list! Phew!
  • BishopofHippo93 - January 21, 2011 1:32 p.m.

I can see Mass Effect 3 being pushed to 2012. In fact, it might not be such a bad thing. Mass Effect 2 only came out about a year ago, so wouldn't it be better to spend more time on the third installment to ensure it rocks our faces off? Also, I REALLY want Skyrim to come out this year, it looks like it's going to be one of the best games of 2011. Other than those, I really don't care about the rest all that much. I just want the Last Guardian to come out so I can finally stop hearing abut the damn game, though I doubt I ever will.
  • gilgamesh310 - January 21, 2011 11:53 a.m.

Im beginning to wonder if the reason for all these delays is because of Duke Nukem Forever. Devs must be starting to think it's cool to delay games for extended periods of time just because Duke Nukem is doing it. I have been waiting for The Last Guardian for far too long. If it gets pushed to next year I don't know what I will do. As regards HL 2: Episode 3, even though HL 2 is one of my favourite games of all time I really couldn't care less about episode 3 at this point. Another episode is not going to cut it, it needs a full sequel. I just about know that ME 3 is going to be pushed back but I don't mind too much with that considering it hasn't been that long since ME 2 came out.
  • superrey19 - January 21, 2011 7:08 a.m.

I want Battlefield 3!! This year is gonna be insane with so many games coming out.
  • flang - January 21, 2011 7:06 a.m.

At this point, I don't see what the point of Valve even making Episode three would be. It's been so long now that I think they're better off just going for a full-bore Half-Life 3 sequel to wrap up the whole story, and use it as the launch title for the next Source engine.
  • Ghostboy - January 21, 2011 5:57 a.m.

Mass Effect 2 was the best game I've ever played Bioware better not let me down with no 3.
  • redrum253 - January 21, 2011 5:27 a.m.

i don't think skyrim will get delayed. they're been working on it since even before fallout 3's release so i'm fairly certain they will be on track. i would die a little inside if it got delayed too long if it happened
  • CountFenring - January 21, 2011 4:48 a.m.

Personally, I'm holding out hope for Far Cry 3.
  • Darkhawk - January 21, 2011 4:43 a.m.

BG&E looks sweet. Reminds me of the rooftop chase sequence from the original. But way better.
  • Darkhawk - January 21, 2011 4:40 a.m.

Seemed pretty confident about DNF in the latest EGM. Still...
  • quincytheodore - January 21, 2011 4:30 a.m.

I think Bethesda will go for the 11/11/11 date.. or maybe I'm just naive
  • dajo - January 21, 2011 4:09 a.m.

I would go ahead and add Skyward Sword to this list...I'd be shocked if it actually came out this year.
  • BurntToShreds - January 21, 2011 3:57 a.m.

"Jesus will come back, dreams will become reality, mandatory PS3 firmware updates will cease and friendly dinosaurs will be cloned in a lab" should refer to the time when Episode 3 is released. Valve is too busy with their hats.
  • grayguwapo - January 21, 2011 3:48 a.m.

I'm glad you didn't include FFXIII-2 in your prediction... I'm really hoping they can make the 2011 cut for the release date...