To celebrate the release of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and the epic The Motion Picture Trilogy Box Set out now on Blu-ray 3DTM, Blu-rayTM and DVD, we’re giving you the chance to win a new-gen console, plus a copy of the Trilogy Box Set.
Want more? Well, we’re also bringing you the next stage of the final Treasure Hunt with the film’s official Facebook page, giving you the chance to win a full 3D home entertainment system! Enter our competition now, then check out the Treasure Hunt puzzle piece at the bottom of the page to find out more.
To be in with a chance of winning the console and all three films in director Peter Jackson’s trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien’s enduring masterpiece in one complete collection, just the answer following question:
Bilbo accidentally discovers that Gollum’s ring endows the wearer with this special power:
b) Super strength
c) Time travel
d) Mind reading
E-mail your answer to email@example.com. One winner will be chosen at random after the closing date. Before you enter, do make sure to check out Future's competition terms and conditions, as well as those from Warner Bros. below. Don't forget that this competition is open to UK readers only.
© 2015 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and The Hobbit, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition closes midday GMT on 11 May 2015.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. One (1) winner will receive a PS4 console and copy of The Hobbit: The Motion Picture Trilogy Box Set on Blu-ray 3DTM (includes Blu-ray and Digital HD).
4. Winner’s details will be passed to third parties for prize fulfilment.
5. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
6. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
7. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize Winner.
8. Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.