Sackboy: A Big Adventure is getting a physical Special Edition that includes an adorable plush doll of PlayStation's burlap buddy.
Sony and Sackboy: A Big Adventure studio Sumo Digital showed off the extra kit coming to each edition in a post on the PlayStation Blog (opens in new tab). The Digital Deluxe Edition will be available on both PS4 and PS5 for $79.99 / £79.99, and here are the extra goodies it will grant you on top of the base game:
- Digital art book
- Digital soundtrack with selected songs
- 4 PlayStation crossover costumes for Sackboy:
- Jin from Ghost of Tsushima
- Sam Porter Bridges form Death Stranding
- Connor from Detroit: Become Human
- Deacon St. John from Days Gone
- 4 Sackboy emotes based on each PlayStation character
- 20 Sackboy avatars wearing different costumes from the game
Sackboy: A Big Adventure Special Edition includes all of the same contents of the Digital Deluxe Edition, and it adds in a physical copy of the art book and a real-life plush of Sackboy cosplaying as a tiger for $89.99. It is too darn cute.
The Special Edition will only be available for PS4, and it won't be sold in the UK. Hopefully it won't be too tough to find an import option if you just have to have a little Sack-tiger-boy to brighten up your home.
Sony and Sumo also shared a new video which delves into the making of Sackboy: A Big Adventure, and how the character's trek from LittleBigPlanet puts a bigger emphasis on smooth, fun, and surprising platforming adventures.
See what else is coming in November with our guide to PS5 launch games.