Just in case you decided to sleep in this morning and missed the PlayStation Experience 2016 keynote, don't fret; we were keeping a watchful eye on things. And now, you get to reap the fruits of our labor. Below you'll find links to all the breaking stories from PSX 2016, along with an archived video of the presentation in case you want to see it all happen for yourself:
PlayStation Experience 2016 news
- Naughty Dog started the show by debuting standalone Uncharted 4 single-player DLC called "Uncharted: The Lost Legacy" - it stars Chloe and Nadine, and it looks reeeeeal good.
- Want to see Ryu punch Iron Man? Or Captain Marvel to blast Mega Man X? Then you want to watch the reveal of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.
- We got our first look at gameplay from the remastered Crash Bandicoot trilogy.
- There's a creepy new trailer and an even creepier demo for Resident Evil 7 available now.
- You gotta believe! PaRappa the Rapper is coming to PS4 with a fresh coat of paint and the same funky-fresh beats from yesteryear. Try the demo now.
- Knack 2 is happening, and the rest of the world is just as surprised as you are.
- If you're itching for a new way to go tomb raiding, Lara Croft GO is now available on PS4 and Vita, with an all-new expansion adventure.
- PlayStation VR is still getting new games, and one of its next big ones is a space dogfight game with the fabulous name "StarBlood Arena".
- After years of probably hoping it would quietly go away, Sony would now like to remind you - courtesy of a lovely trailer - that The Last Guardian is just days away from being in stores.
- The robotic animals wandering the plains of Horizon: Zero Dawn continue to look both majestic and cool as hell.
- And to close out the show: The Last of Us 2. THE LAST OF US 2.
And if you want to rewatch the keynote or check out everything else from day one at PSX 2016, look no further:
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!