Topics

Week of Hate

• obviouslyadouche - May 7, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Duck is way worse then Ben. Also you specifically said fire emblem awakening but the screenshot was from radiant dawn.
  • BladedFalcon - May 7, 2013 4:01 p.m.

How is duck way worse than Ben? I mean, sure, i get that Duck was an idiot and kinda obnoxious. But he never got nearly as much focus as Ben ever did, and if nothing else, at least Duck WAS somewhat helpful in the investigation on Ep 3. Ben, on the other hand, fucked up every, single, THING he did or attempted to do. Every single action he made led to people either getting into trouble, or dying. At worst, you can only blame duck for one person's death at the beginning of chapter one. Ben, on the other hand, is responsible for the death of Carly/Ben, Duck, Duck's Mom, Chuck, the fat lady that went into the school with the group, and if he survives chapter 4? His own death and possibly Kenny's. So, just by bodycount alone, Ben's incompetence is by far the deadliest thing Lee's group ever had to face.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 7, 2013 5:39 p.m.

But I played the game trying to get as many people killed as possible, so Ben was quite helpful to me. And Kenny's entire family irritated me, and Duck was the worst of them.
  • archnite - May 7, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Two Coles in Battle Royale pisses me off.
  • agentkuo - May 7, 2013 3:16 p.m.

Why is GamesRadar trying to be Cracked.com? Also, why would anyone hate Sexy Nuns, and why would anyone hate the ending of Tomb Raider?
  • don-johnson - May 7, 2013 2:40 p.m.

What a Lazy article. Keep up the good work Henry. If you disagree with me I don't acknowledge you.
  • kyle-martin - May 7, 2013 3:18 p.m.

Pictures and two word explanations to each picture...that must have taken some serious time. Plus all the things he mentioned about games I already own I never noticed or noticed and didn't care. I thought this article was going to have actual things that gamers hate. If it was satire then it was horrible satire.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - May 7, 2013 3:36 p.m.

CLEARLY the same person who made two accounts lolllllllll
  • TwinHallow - May 8, 2013 12:12 a.m.

HA definitively is the same guy who the heck puts - in there name lol