Topics

Week of Hate

We Recommend

• meg127 - May 8, 2013 4:51 p.m.

Oh God, I hated some of those things too. One thing that popped out a me is that every entry was something about the game you hate, except DmC. For that, it was just the low sales. Are you kidding?
  • codystovall - May 8, 2013 5:41 p.m.

DmC was awesome, shouldve sold more.
  • meg127 - May 8, 2013 7:56 p.m.

But low sales is not something you really hate about a game. And I really don't care how good or bad a game is. Gamesradar has been kissing DmC's ass for over a year now. It's gotten ridiculous. And I'm not even the least bit interested in DmC, and I still noticed. :O
  • Fox_Mulder - May 10, 2013 4:02 a.m.

It's been out since January. And lots of us have willpower, and are not swayed by other people no matter how much they praise something.
  • meg127 - May 10, 2013 6:25 a.m.

That doesn't even have anything to do with what I said. >.>
  • GoldenEagle1476 - May 8, 2013 4:32 p.m.

Is it bad that I laughed when Ben died?
  • Fox_Mulder - May 10, 2013 4:03 a.m.

No. Fuck Ben. I would go as far as to say that Ben is the cause of the zombie apocalypse.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 8, 2013 2:24 p.m.

Yeah Ellie's new boyfriend in Dead Space 3 is a backstabber, No surprise there.
  • mbavalo - May 8, 2013 2:23 p.m.

How could you forget to mention those kid necromorphs from Dead Space 3? Hate those things!
  • FemJesse - May 8, 2013 12:50 p.m.

To be fair, I think you're supposed to hate Ben.
  • cyco687 - May 9, 2013 8:47 a.m.

This WILL have spoilers for the few that havent played the walking dead yet. Sort of because of the beginning and a few other events, but i sort of sympathized with him because Kenny always fucked with him, if you save him from the bell tower he has a really emotional event with kenny.
  • Firepunch - May 8, 2013 12:04 p.m.

Tells gamers to stop hating on tacked on multiplayer. Hates on tacked on multiplayer in Spec Ops Gamesradar logic
  • pl4y4h - May 8, 2013 11:46 a.m.

Fuck you siren
  • bko - May 8, 2013 7:29 a.m.

I always knew DeathDealer8522 was a sweetheart deep down.
  • rainn'sgaydar - May 8, 2013 6:40 a.m.

I hated the music girl in P4G much worse than Yumi. What a nuisance. And I'm supposed to even consider her as a potential love interest? No, never.
  • WaInut - May 8, 2013 6:20 a.m.

Oh wow, so you guys hate parrying. It's literally not even that hard, there is a huge-ass window for parrying. Unless you seem to think it's always forward+x/square to do it, which it isn't.
  • winner2 - May 8, 2013 4:44 a.m.

Spoiler level: supernatural....god damnit I already beat it so I laughed
  • FlagrantPilgrim - May 8, 2013 4:38 a.m.

My least favorite part of one of my favorite games is that it is half of an incredible game. In Kingdoms of Amalur the technical aspects (combat, crafting, alchemy, etc.) were wonderfully done, dare I say perfect, but the more abstract half (story, character development, interesting sidequests, etc) seemed to be an afterthought.
  • Tyrande - May 8, 2013 2:12 p.m.

i agree, the fighting was fun, the spells looked great, but the story was soo bleh!
  • JarkayColt - May 8, 2013 1:59 a.m.

25 things I hate about this article; every entry being a fairly recent game. Not that I mind, but there's no way you're telling me those are your "favourite games". Are you the types of people who use "favourite" as a synonym for "the last thing I played/watched/read"? Yes, I'm blowing this out of proportion on purpose, don't take it seriously XD
  • Redeater - May 8, 2013 12:29 a.m.

Can I just say that it was fucking stupid of you guys to "spoil" that Tomb Raider bit? Most people probably won't care but one of my favorite things about the newest TR was that they kept the whole "is this island supernatural or not" right up until the end. They specifically go out of their way to keep you guessing. Swing and a miss GR........