Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Over 1.5 million people logged onto Xbox Live last week during E3, the gaming industry's largest, most publicized event of the year. Pulling over 600 terabytes off the Xbox Live service, gamers satisfied their unquenchable thirst for high definition media. Xbox kingpin Peter Moore put things into perspective for us by stating, "All the printed material in the US Library of Congress is estimated to be about 20 terabytes, and Xbox Live delivered 30 times that amount in just 7 days."
Unsurprisingly, the Halo 3 trailer was the most popular download of the week, but to be fair, we're going to print the full list of the top 10 downloads.
1. Halo 3 Game Trailer (Microsoft Game Studios)
2. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Free Playable Demo (Capcom)
3. Test Drive Unlimited Free Playable Demo (Atari)
4. MotoGP '06 Free Playable Demo (THQ)
5. X-Men: The Last Stand Pack (20th Century Fox)
6. Gears of War GameTrailer (Microsoft Game Studios)
7. Call of Duty 2: Skirmish Map Pack (Activision)
8. Spider-Man 3 Game Trailer (Activision)
9. Fable 2 Trailer (Microsoft Game Studios)
10. Uno Xbox Live Arcade Game (Microsoft Game Studios)
May 18, 2006
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.