• bamit11 - July 11, 2012 1:09 p.m.

JonTron explained Aquaman best. It's Mortal Kombat if the only enemy you fought was Sektor and it was underwater. The only thing he forget was if you made the combat incredibly shitty.
  • Slider64 - July 11, 2012 1:08 p.m.

In response to TMNT Why does that water stage get so over rated in difficulty its not that hard or bad, the game gets so much worse later...maybe i just played too much of that game it has a great soundtrack and has some fun moments
  • Slider64 - July 11, 2012 1:12 p.m.

There was a Movie Gallery in the late 90's that charged to play Superman 64, a quarter for every 5 minutes, this stayed working until 2004
  • Redeater - July 11, 2012 1:58 p.m.

I fully agree. I played it again recently and got my ass handed to me in the dam but I never found it too hard when I was a kid. At the very least it was only about 15 minutes into the game which meant a quick restart. I would say any one of the instant death jumps later on were much worse than the dam.
  • AwesomeMan - July 11, 2012 1:06 p.m.

I'm sorry...but I gotta be that guy. I played the shiiiiit out of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects...The game was far from perfect but I had so much fun with, not just the characters, but the cool game play. a good fight really felt like a dynamic super hero battle! I really wish they had another one!
  • XLGirthMan - July 11, 2012 4:04 p.m.

THANK YOU. I actually really loved that game back in the day. It was certainly decent for it's time.
  • garnsr - July 11, 2012 12:57 p.m.

You should just do an article on the awfulness that was Acclaim. Or, one about the various companies that we old timers remember as the worst, like Acclaim, LJN, Ocean, with their worst games, and maybe the few that were actually decent.
  • meagaman45 - July 11, 2012 12:32 p.m.

i still do think that rise of the imperfects game was awful maybe not good but not bad enough for the worst top ten.
  • Kelshaw1996 - July 11, 2012 12:30 p.m.

You said tame on the superman entry when you ment game, silly Henereyg
  • mayday991 - July 11, 2012 12:42 p.m.

And on the batman entry he said bet instead of beat.
  • Fuzunga - July 11, 2012 12:30 p.m.

Superman 64 is, indeed, the worst tame ever made.
  • Redeater - July 11, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Heh, I was wondering if anyone else caught that.
  • Redeater - July 11, 2012 12:19 p.m.

I will be 80 and I will still get a kick out of seeing Superman 64 being trashed. Spawn was a disappointment as well since I was hoping for an arcade port. I loved the Spawn arcade game to death.
  • NullG7 - July 11, 2012 12:18 p.m.

Yep