• needles - July 17, 2012 3:13 p.m.

I seem to remember TMNT not being so bad. Maybe I was just a dumb fuck kid that didn't know any better.
  • carrotsauce33 - July 13, 2012 9:38 p.m.

I liked Rise of the Imperfects except for one thing. You had to kill one super hero after every three levels! The Imperfects just seemed so evil to me and making me kill super heroes made me hate myself. Plus the ending just....sucked. I would always get the super-gruesome wolverine kill on the vanishing imperfect lady because I always lost to her in the story. But in arcade mode......there was hell to pay.
  • zombi3grim - July 13, 2012 5:50 p.m.

Oh, I remember some of these. Take of the nostalgia goggles people. ALL of these were fucking terrible. Awsome list, GR.
  • space_cakes - July 12, 2012 11:18 a.m.

Nostalgia aside, TMNT was pretty awful.
  • KA87 - July 12, 2012 7:22 a.m.

Why did you have to bring back those painful repressed childhood memories of playing Superman on the N64? That game has the ability to mess up for life.
  • slimjim441 - July 12, 2012 1:27 a.m.

I definitely would have put Iron Man above several on this list. That game was so awful it made me cry inside.
  • will-goble - July 11, 2012 11:52 p.m.

I loved Rise of the Imperfects...
  • alexandre-bret - July 11, 2012 9:26 p.m.

Turtles wasnt that bad. The water stage wasnt that hard didn't take me that many tries as a kid to pass it. The 4th stage is whats brutally hard and by the time I get to the Technodrome Im wasted early. Raphaels sai comes in handy in the later stages and is the second most powerful weapon in the game
  • Ashkaari - July 11, 2012 7:56 p.m.

Really? TMNT? That is by far one of the best games to exist on the NES, trust me I wasted hours of my childhood playing it and eventually beating it. Your reason for putting it here is its difficulty, and the flaws that existed with EVERY NES title. Including the original Legend of Zelda. That's a bunch of bias bullshit.
  • zombi3grim - July 13, 2012 5:47 p.m.

I think your thinking of a different TMNT game...
  • jedisamurai - July 11, 2012 5:06 p.m.

I will join "that guy". I loved Rise of the Imperfects and had a lot of fun with it! In fact I was saddened when there wasn't a sequel. Surely there were many superhero games that were FAAAAAR worse. I also really enjoyed the Iron Man game for Xbox 360 (once I adjusted the controls).
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - July 11, 2012 3:11 p.m.

OK, that PSOne Fantastic Four game is ridiculous. It looks like they re-skinned a brawler based on a 70s Blaxploitation movie. Mr. Fantastic don't take no sh*t from no jive turkeys!
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2012 1:34 p.m.

I really think you guys are over-implating Rise of the Imperfect's shittyness. Yeah, it was bad and bland, but it was not nearly as broken or as unplayable as the myriad of other cash in comic games out there, like the rise of the sinister six that has been pointed out before. Again, i think no one can argue that Rise of the imperfects is a bad game, but you guys seem to try and push it to be like one of the worst things ever, when it hardly is.
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2012 1:56 p.m.

*inflating, not Implating Also, I meant "return of the sinister six" my bad.
  • Sjoeki - July 11, 2012 1:31 p.m.

Am I the only one who never thought of the Turtles as super heroes? Yes they stop bad guys but so do the G.I. Joe and I find them awesome for it but in my eyes they aren't super heroes, eventhough it's in the damned intro song.
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2012 1:39 p.m.

They are little turtles that mutated into giant, human sized ninjas that are stronger, faster, and fight much better than your average person. And Donatello can create some pretty frigging outlandish and cool gear. That sounds pretty damn super to me. Hell, technically, they are way more "super" than anything batman or Punisher could ever be.
  • slimjim441 - July 12, 2012 1:31 a.m.

Scientifically, yes, but no one will ever be as great as Batman, including Superman. And that is a fact which I can back up with a very long list of comics and references, if'n you're so inclined to argue otherwise. Not saying you were, just warning you not to.
  • BladedFalcon - July 12, 2012 8:18 a.m.

I don't ever recall even hinting that I considered the turtles to be better in any way than batman. I was strictly speaking about the definition of superhero, and superpowers. So your warning comes across as kinda pointless and fanboyishly defensive, really.
  • slimjim441 - July 12, 2012 12:50 p.m.

I won't deny it; my warning is pretty much completely pointless and fanboyish. Just remember, Batman is better than everyone. ;D
  • Craxi - July 13, 2012 12:11 a.m.

Besides Spiderman