• Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:12 p.m.

You know what? E.T. kicked ass! I'm guessing most of the people reading this or who have an opinion about it have never played the damn thing. I was about 4 or 5 and I could get out of those holes without too much trouble. It was the Dark Souls of it's day and I gladly handed that game it's ass. Go ahead flame on!
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:25 p.m.

Seriously GR your #1 pick smacks of phoning it in. Everyone knows the damned story about the cartridge landfill. My question is was there anyone on staff old enough to actually have played it or did you guys just copy and past this from the hundreds of other "worst games" lists? The only one I could see being old enough to play it might be Mikel Reparaz but I have never heard him mention Atari on GR. If someone on staff has legitimately played the game I will take it all back. I'm just saying that I played a lot of Atari as a kid and there was many games as bad or worse than E.T. Like Inca Gold.
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 1:30 p.m.

...Are people seriously going to throw a fit for which game got the #1 of worst game of all time? seriously?
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Try reading my comments next time instead of saying I'm throwing a fit. I'm saying this is like creating a list of the worst movies ever and slapping Twilight on there as #1 despite having never seen it. And considering you comment on almost every article arguing with people I wouldn't be judging others on what they are spending their time doing.......so yeah.
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - April 27, 2012 1:50 p.m.

^ This. I agree, I don't think the members gamesradar have played several of the games they like to toss into lists such as these, simply to show off their 'extensive gaming knowledge'. Anyone who says twilight is the worst movie of all time clearly hasn't seen 2012: Battle of los angeles. A good trailer does not a film make.
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 2:19 p.m.

And 2012: battle los Angeles still wasn't worse than Transformers: Dark of the Moon... And even that movie isn't close to some of the real turds cinema has produced. So let's not go down that path? XD
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 2:16 p.m.

Yeah, I have too much free time, and I like to argue *shrugs* I obviously don't mind, why should you? And i did read your comment. Your argument is basically that you don't think E.T. deserves to be number 1 and accuse GR of never playing it, because you remembered beating it and enjoying it... How is that proving hat they didn't play the game? Even if they didn't necessarily grow up with it, you can find a copy and play it. And while I haven't played it myself to properly judge it. Seeing videos of it... it's frankly a pretty fucking boring game, if nothing else.
  • lilbuddha - April 27, 2012 1:42 p.m.

I was never able to get Inca Gold to run on my computer back in the day... And I question whether the majority of the GR staff has played a lot of things, they clearly have no idea what a good PC FPS is about, and their coverage of mmo's is just shy of horrible.
  • db1331 - April 27, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Can't believe Halo: Reach got snubbed.
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Duck and cover my friend. Duck and cover. People don't take kindly when you make fun of Halo.
  • badgraphix1 - April 27, 2012 1:47 p.m.

8/10
  • christian-shaffer - April 27, 2012 1:46 p.m.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Nah just kidding. That was actually the first Halo game I ever bought and is still the only one. Never been a Halo fan. I thought it was all right. Spent plenty of timed getting stoned with my roommates and playing online last year though. Good bonding times.
  • slimjim441 - April 27, 2012 2:20 p.m.

I was thinking whether I should an ass enough post something like that. You beat me to it... Kudos.
  • db1331 - April 27, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Gotta be quick around here
  • patbateman17 - April 27, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Aw man, I forgot Blackwater was done by 505 Studies...now I have a lot less hope for Sniper Elite V2...
  • patbateman17 - April 27, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Studios*
  • SpaceOdysseus - April 27, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Yeah, but they also did Cyostasis which was pretty cool.
  • patbateman17 - April 30, 2012 6:27 a.m.

oo I don't know that one. Google it is! Also Captcha is racist - dumbswede