• Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:12 p.m.

You know what? E.T. kicked ass! I'm guessing most of the people reading this or who have an opinion about it have never played the damn thing. I was about 4 or 5 and I could get out of those holes without too much trouble. It was the Dark Souls of it's day and I gladly handed that game it's ass. Go ahead flame on!
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:25 p.m.

Seriously GR your #1 pick smacks of phoning it in. Everyone knows the damned story about the cartridge landfill. My question is was there anyone on staff old enough to actually have played it or did you guys just copy and past this from the hundreds of other "worst games" lists? The only one I could see being old enough to play it might be Mikel Reparaz but I have never heard him mention Atari on GR. If someone on staff has legitimately played the game I will take it all back. I'm just saying that I played a lot of Atari as a kid and there was many games as bad or worse than E.T. Like Inca Gold.
  • lilbuddha - April 27, 2012 1:42 p.m.

I was never able to get Inca Gold to run on my computer back in the day... And I question whether the majority of the GR staff has played a lot of things, they clearly have no idea what a good PC FPS is about, and their coverage of mmo's is just shy of horrible.
  • db1331 - April 27, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Can't believe Halo: Reach got snubbed.
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Duck and cover my friend. Duck and cover. People don't take kindly when you make fun of Halo.
  • badgraphix1 - April 27, 2012 1:47 p.m.

8/10
  • christian-shaffer - April 27, 2012 1:46 p.m.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! Nah just kidding. That was actually the first Halo game I ever bought and is still the only one. Never been a Halo fan. I thought it was all right. Spent plenty of timed getting stoned with my roommates and playing online last year though. Good bonding times.
  • slimjim441 - April 27, 2012 2:20 p.m.

I was thinking whether I should an ass enough post something like that. You beat me to it... Kudos.
  • db1331 - April 27, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Gotta be quick around here
  • patbateman17 - April 27, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Aw man, I forgot Blackwater was done by 505 Studies...now I have a lot less hope for Sniper Elite V2...
  • patbateman17 - April 27, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Studios*
  • SpaceOdysseus - April 27, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Yeah, but they also did Cyostasis which was pretty cool.
  • patbateman17 - April 30, 2012 6:27 a.m.

oo I don't know that one. Google it is! Also Captcha is racist - dumbswede