• mafyooz - April 16, 2013 12:25 a.m.

Pretty surprised that Shaq Fu didn't make it :) Also, I've never heard of the Mortal Kombat: Special Forces game before now, but the Tekken spin off, Death By Degrees, was pretty damn shitty from what I recall
  • Sinosaur - April 15, 2013 10:01 p.m.

Unlimited Saga is the worst game I've ever bought. There are games that aren't very fun and you get bored of playing them. There are games with annoying bits that make you angry. Unlimited Saga didn't do that, playing it felt like everything was being drained out of me. I bought it for five bucks used and felt ripped off.
  • Talvari - April 15, 2013 9:32 p.m.

I guess i should be..proud/happy that i haven't played too many of these games xD
  • pl4y4h - April 15, 2013 9:16 p.m.

Holy damn, I never even knew #18 existed until now. Good god does that look awful.
  • archnite - April 15, 2013 8:04 p.m.

This article was great, sent me reeling down a memory lane of old X-play skits and articles of GamesRadar's past.
  • JamesRadar - April 15, 2013 7:34 p.m.

THAT HOTEL MARIO QUOTE IS WRONG HE SAYS "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST" AND THERE WERE ONLY 2 ZELDA CDI GAMES, DID YOU EVEN DO THE RESEARCH???????????????????????
  • wonkotsane - April 20, 2013 10:25 a.m.

You are mistaken, sir. There were indeed 3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD-i_games_from_The_Legend_of_Zelda_series
  • winner2 - April 15, 2013 5:43 p.m.

The big rigs and superman slides made me literally lol.
  • J-Fid - April 15, 2013 5:05 p.m.

Throughout reading this entire article I could not help but feel that I had read this before. By the time I got near the end, I realized not only have I read this before, but I had even commented on it! A little disappointed, but it is the Week of Hate, so I guess that was the point.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 15, 2013 5:26 p.m.

We doubled the number of entries, so 26-50 were all new.
  • J-Fid - April 15, 2013 5:37 p.m.

That would make sense, since it was at 25 I started getting suspicious.
  • BladedFalcon - April 15, 2013 4:23 p.m.

Wow, all the bravest made the cut! I've heard nothing but bad things about the game, but that bad? Heh, talk about a new low for Squeenix.
  • ThatGamerDude - April 15, 2013 4:55 p.m.

Well when a game forces you to pay real money in order to progress farther in said game, I would assume that alone makes it deserve a spot on this list.
  • archnite - April 15, 2013 8:06 p.m.

No it will all be fine. All the Bravest Verses will fix everything, there's still hope even if its never been in development.
  • SpockIOM - February 7, 2013 5:46 a.m.

2 games that are contenders for my golden turd award are Plumbers Don't Wear Ties and Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero. PDWT was just cringeworthy and the less said about the MK sidegame the better. I must've spent at least half an hour of my life on these abominations!
  • Net_Bastard - April 30, 2012 11:45 a.m.

ET actually got remade for the GBA. It turned out to be better with the proper development time, but still mediocre.
  • TURNAAAR - April 30, 2012 9:27 a.m.

nah alone in the dark (most recent version) is utter crap
  • MCN2011 - April 29, 2012 4:56 a.m.

Raul Julia didn't do the Street Fighter movie game. They used a stunt double instead.
  • RajXenoeph - April 28, 2012 5:11 p.m.

I FREAKING LOVE SONIC!!!!! but 2006 made me wanna shoot my xbox. sonic team y u troll me so bad?
  • winner2 - April 28, 2012 5:11 a.m.

Sonic definitely deserved a spot on the list. I remember playing the one where you play as Shadow, and then considering tossing the disc in the trash.