We Recommend

• einhazard - April 27, 2012 5:27 p.m.

WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF ALTERED BEAST ON THE LAST SIDE? ALTERED BEAST WAS AWWWWWEEESOOOOOOOME.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 28, 2012 8:37 a.m.

I once thought like you, but then played it as an adult. It is the opposite of awesome.
  • patbateman17 - April 30, 2012 6:24 a.m.

Henry - big missed opportunity for an arrow in the knee line ;)
  • BrunDeign - April 27, 2012 4:27 p.m.

Shame on you for not including the latest Postal game. It is trash and a disgrace to the genre, and highly offensive to boot.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:17 p.m.

You crazy kids and your crazy trolling...
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 27, 2012 5:18 p.m.

Oh, wait... I'm the asshole here, I thought you said Portal. Shit... My bad.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 4:19 p.m.

Wait, where are the Ubisoft Imagine series games anyway? Well, go babysit some virtual babies since you don't hate them so much.
  • J-Fid - April 27, 2012 4:39 p.m.

Yeah, what ever happened to Imagine Party Babyz (did I even spell that right)?
  • robotdickens - April 27, 2012 4:08 p.m.

Has there ever been a good Superman game? I mean really, if there was one really good one, I could forgive them for all the shit ones afterwards or even a good movie for that matter. The best Superman thing I can ever think of was the one from the 40's and even then that's a stretch.
  • KA87 - April 27, 2012 4:02 p.m.

It would be so much fun to go back in time and show those congressmen (who were up in arms over Night Trap) Saints Row 3 or GTA. The look on their faces would be priceless. I wonder what they would think of Dead Space since we are on the topic? Oh and thank you for reliving those nightmares so that we could have this list. Have a nice day!!!
  • jmcgrotty - April 28, 2012 2:35 a.m.

Priceless? It would destroy the industry and we wouldn't have what we do today. *cue time travel connundrum*
  • Hobojedi - April 27, 2012 3:53 p.m.

Nickelodeon Party Blast still induces nauseating flashbacks.
  • WTeen8 - April 27, 2012 3:51 p.m.

I got to Big Rigs and I then immediatly thought "Oh hey, I wonder if superman 64 will be here." I click the next picture. "Oh, there it is." Although from what I heard friday the 13th isn't terrible, I heard it was a bad game, but it didn't seem like it was THAT bad. (and comments from people who actually played it seem to agree, I never played it though) So I think that game should be swapped for something else....Pac-Man Atari 2600 anyone? But it's your list so who cares. (clearly a lot of people but as some are complaining, but still) Irrelevant: Sonic 06 had a good soundtrack though at least. The game sucked, but It had a good soundtrack. And I assume that while you list it as Link: Faces of Evil, you are still technically including all 3 zelda cd-i games, correct? Are you guys going to make a top 20 most hateful comments list for this one too? As a last hurrah for the week of hate? That'd be a nice punch to the shin for some people.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 3:40 p.m.

So, whats the difference between Night Trap (or any old FMV game) and Heavy Rain? Better production values of course! And how did Heavy Rain score again? Pretty good, just like Night Trap which had some decent reviews back then. So, in 20 years from now we will see Heavy Rain, and other "games" with no interactivity and focus in crappy stories, in similar articles and laugh. I can't wait.
  • J-Fid - April 27, 2012 3:23 p.m.

I was going to complain about Big Riggs not being number 1, until I saw the last two. Then I was like, "Oh yeah, those guys. I forgot about them. Thanks for the reminding me (sarcasm)."
  • ThatGamerDude - April 27, 2012 3:41 p.m.

I still think Big Rigs should be higher on this list because it was completely broken and the only way to find fun on it, was to abuse the glitches (see my rant below for a full analysis on why Big Rigs should be higher).
  • J-Fid - April 27, 2012 3:49 p.m.

I saw it and yeah, it should probably be at least three, but the fact that people actually enjoy playing it for its awfulness most likely cost it the top spot. It did score an 8 on MetaCritic. Let that sink in for a moment... I can count that on my hands...
  • obviouslyadouche - April 27, 2012 3:23 p.m.

Wait why did i go to number 1 and not see portal?
  • jeremy-warner - April 27, 2012 2:48 p.m.

I like sonic, it was mainly awful glitches (and silver) but I liked it, I think people dislike sonic just because everyone else does. Mob mentality
  • werewolfninja - April 27, 2012 3:29 p.m.

No, everyone dislikes it because it was really is that bad. Constantly dying due to cheap deaths, particularly when running on walls. Granted the Radical Train stage was actually enjoyable, but not nearly enough to justify it's purchase. Hell, I paid $20 for that game and I still felt over charged.
  • Imgema - April 27, 2012 3:42 p.m.

And the reason why every one else hates Sonic is....
  • onetimebuster - April 27, 2012 4:51 p.m.

I like sonic but hate that game.