• closer2192 - April 20, 2013 5:26 p.m.

George Foreman's KO Boxing for the SNES might be the worst sports game ever. Even worse than Madden 06 for the 360.
  • Max Limitz - April 20, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Fantastic Four is fine -- I liked to play with different powers. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust is not what I expected, but it was interesting to see a "Larry" 3D platform game. Neither really sucks. If you want to see something really bad, try TotemBall and Atari Anthology.
  • darkfall13 - April 20, 2013 11:12 a.m.

You know how Mario is still around? You're welcome, I played through Mario is Missing MULTIPLE TIMES. I accept donations in the form of cash and hot wings.
  • hfm - April 20, 2013 8:39 a.m.

Is it bad that I played the shot out of ET when I was a kid? I had so many 2600 games it's probably criminal that I spent hours on that. I'm not saying it was good.. Just that I don't recall it being the worst 2600 game. It's just so infamous at this point it's not possible to do a ton of research and find a worse late cycle 2600 shovelware.
  • HIM - April 20, 2013 12:13 a.m.

I really needed a laugh, thanks for this great article, GamesRadar
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - April 16, 2013 9:58 a.m.

Ever since I saw the Silver Surfer on the AngryVideoGameNerd I realized how hilariously and frustratingly bad it was. Also, I never knew they made a game out of Dragon Ball Evolution and Grey's Anatomy?LOL....there was no doubt those two would fail.
  • Boonehams - April 16, 2013 9:47 a.m.

Wasn't the makers of The Guy Game sued because one of the women featured was underage or was that just an urban legend?
  • wingsdjy - April 16, 2013 1:01 p.m.

Pretty sure that's correct. I believe they had to pull it off store shelves because one of the girls was 17. That's why its resale value is somewhat high.
  • sandplasma - April 16, 2013 8:41 a.m.

Custers Revenge...the only reason this game is known about is because you guys (and others) keep bringing it up. Believe me, had it not gotten the attention its been getting in these ''worst game'' lists it would have been forgotten only known to those who were actively playing games when it came out.
  • sandplasma - April 17, 2013 2:30 p.m.

lol yeah so thanks GR for bringing it back up!
  • bamit11 - April 16, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they just watched AVGN and stuck the games he's played in random spots. I don't get why a game like Steel Battalion isn't hire up. At least many of the games "worse" than it are actually playable. I think the AVGN actually beat Friday The 13th.
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:39 a.m.

That being said, superb list. I fondly remember ET, Fester's Quest, and Nighttrap. Don't get me wrong, remembering doesn't mean loving...
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:32 a.m.

The article is about the 50 worst games of all time but the URL says "25-worst-games". Not only have you solidified your war on mouse-using PCers with this bullsh*t interface and home screen but now you don't even know how to generate correct URLs. What a POS site. You guys are lucky you still have a hand full of interesting-sounding articles that I get to from the RSS feed, which is the ONLY way I can stand to navigate this tablet-only site. Now... to read...
  • mafyooz - April 16, 2013 12:25 a.m.

Pretty surprised that Shaq Fu didn't make it :) Also, I've never heard of the Mortal Kombat: Special Forces game before now, but the Tekken spin off, Death By Degrees, was pretty damn shitty from what I recall
  • Sinosaur - April 15, 2013 10:01 p.m.

Unlimited Saga is the worst game I've ever bought. There are games that aren't very fun and you get bored of playing them. There are games with annoying bits that make you angry. Unlimited Saga didn't do that, playing it felt like everything was being drained out of me. I bought it for five bucks used and felt ripped off.
  • Talvari - April 15, 2013 9:32 p.m.

I guess i should be..proud/happy that i haven't played too many of these games xD
  • pl4y4h - April 15, 2013 9:16 p.m.

Holy damn, I never even knew #18 existed until now. Good god does that look awful.
  • archnite - April 15, 2013 8:04 p.m.

This article was great, sent me reeling down a memory lane of old X-play skits and articles of GamesRadar's past.