• TheDudeFromNowhere - April 16, 2013 9:58 a.m.

Ever since I saw the Silver Surfer on the AngryVideoGameNerd I realized how hilariously and frustratingly bad it was. Also, I never knew they made a game out of Dragon Ball Evolution and Grey's Anatomy?LOL....there was no doubt those two would fail.
  • Boonehams - April 16, 2013 9:47 a.m.

Wasn't the makers of The Guy Game sued because one of the women featured was underage or was that just an urban legend?
  • wingsdjy - April 16, 2013 1:01 p.m.

Pretty sure that's correct. I believe they had to pull it off store shelves because one of the girls was 17. That's why its resale value is somewhat high.
  • sandplasma - April 16, 2013 8:41 a.m.

Custers Revenge...the only reason this game is known about is because you guys (and others) keep bringing it up. Believe me, had it not gotten the attention its been getting in these ''worst game'' lists it would have been forgotten only known to those who were actively playing games when it came out.
  • sandplasma - April 17, 2013 2:30 p.m.

lol yeah so thanks GR for bringing it back up!
  • bamit11 - April 16, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they just watched AVGN and stuck the games he's played in random spots. I don't get why a game like Steel Battalion isn't hire up. At least many of the games "worse" than it are actually playable. I think the AVGN actually beat Friday The 13th.
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:39 a.m.

That being said, superb list. I fondly remember ET, Fester's Quest, and Nighttrap. Don't get me wrong, remembering doesn't mean loving...
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:32 a.m.

The article is about the 50 worst games of all time but the URL says "25-worst-games". Not only have you solidified your war on mouse-using PCers with this bullsh*t interface and home screen but now you don't even know how to generate correct URLs. What a POS site. You guys are lucky you still have a hand full of interesting-sounding articles that I get to from the RSS feed, which is the ONLY way I can stand to navigate this tablet-only site. Now... to read...
  • mafyooz - April 16, 2013 12:25 a.m.

Pretty surprised that Shaq Fu didn't make it :) Also, I've never heard of the Mortal Kombat: Special Forces game before now, but the Tekken spin off, Death By Degrees, was pretty damn shitty from what I recall
  • Sinosaur - April 15, 2013 10:01 p.m.

Unlimited Saga is the worst game I've ever bought. There are games that aren't very fun and you get bored of playing them. There are games with annoying bits that make you angry. Unlimited Saga didn't do that, playing it felt like everything was being drained out of me. I bought it for five bucks used and felt ripped off.
  • Talvari - April 15, 2013 9:32 p.m.

I guess i should be..proud/happy that i haven't played too many of these games xD
  • pl4y4h - April 15, 2013 9:16 p.m.

Holy damn, I never even knew #18 existed until now. Good god does that look awful.
  • archnite - April 15, 2013 8:04 p.m.

This article was great, sent me reeling down a memory lane of old X-play skits and articles of GamesRadar's past.
  • JamesRadar - April 15, 2013 7:34 p.m.

THAT HOTEL MARIO QUOTE IS WRONG HE SAYS "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST" AND THERE WERE ONLY 2 ZELDA CDI GAMES, DID YOU EVEN DO THE RESEARCH???????????????????????
  • wonkotsane - April 20, 2013 10:25 a.m.

You are mistaken, sir. There were indeed 3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD-i_games_from_The_Legend_of_Zelda_series
  • winner2 - April 15, 2013 5:43 p.m.

The big rigs and superman slides made me literally lol.
  • J-Fid - April 15, 2013 5:05 p.m.

Throughout reading this entire article I could not help but feel that I had read this before. By the time I got near the end, I realized not only have I read this before, but I had even commented on it! A little disappointed, but it is the Week of Hate, so I guess that was the point.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 15, 2013 5:26 p.m.

We doubled the number of entries, so 26-50 were all new.
  • J-Fid - April 15, 2013 5:37 p.m.

That would make sense, since it was at 25 I started getting suspicious.