• dmaster225 - May 17, 2013 11:22 p.m.

I've seen people beat dark castle in less than a minute, that game was such a rippoff.
  • Kyo - May 16, 2013 4:15 p.m.

The worst game I can think up.. that I actually FEEL SICK THINKING ABOUT.. like.. literally.. XD Is called DragonBall Z Taiketsu ... oh my freaking crap is that a bad game. lol I just can't believe exactly how bad. lol Guh.
  • Rayquaza7 - May 2, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Worst game remake ever is Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis.(Gameboy Advance)
  • MasterBrief - April 23, 2013 2:41 a.m.

some pretty awful games. I haven't played too many of them but I know almost all thanks to AVGN, to me those god awful Zelda CD games stand out the most.
  • LordRetro - April 20, 2013 11:48 p.m.

I used to laugh, up until last year when they got rid of rentals, our local grocery story had a copy of Unlimited Saga that never moved. Sadly, I actually purchased that horrible game at one point when it was brand new. So so sooo bad.
  • closer2192 - April 20, 2013 5:26 p.m.

George Foreman's KO Boxing for the SNES might be the worst sports game ever. Even worse than Madden 06 for the 360.
  • Max Limitz - April 20, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Fantastic Four is fine -- I liked to play with different powers. Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust is not what I expected, but it was interesting to see a "Larry" 3D platform game. Neither really sucks. If you want to see something really bad, try TotemBall and Atari Anthology.
  • darkfall13 - April 20, 2013 11:12 a.m.

You know how Mario is still around? You're welcome, I played through Mario is Missing MULTIPLE TIMES. I accept donations in the form of cash and hot wings.
  • hfm - April 20, 2013 8:39 a.m.

Is it bad that I played the shot out of ET when I was a kid? I had so many 2600 games it's probably criminal that I spent hours on that. I'm not saying it was good.. Just that I don't recall it being the worst 2600 game. It's just so infamous at this point it's not possible to do a ton of research and find a worse late cycle 2600 shovelware.
  • HIM - April 20, 2013 12:13 a.m.

I really needed a laugh, thanks for this great article, GamesRadar
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - April 16, 2013 9:58 a.m.

Ever since I saw the Silver Surfer on the AngryVideoGameNerd I realized how hilariously and frustratingly bad it was. Also, I never knew they made a game out of Dragon Ball Evolution and Grey's Anatomy?LOL....there was no doubt those two would fail.
  • Boonehams - April 16, 2013 9:47 a.m.

Wasn't the makers of The Guy Game sued because one of the women featured was underage or was that just an urban legend?
  • wingsdjy - April 16, 2013 1:01 p.m.

Pretty sure that's correct. I believe they had to pull it off store shelves because one of the girls was 17. That's why its resale value is somewhat high.
  • sandplasma - April 16, 2013 8:41 a.m.

Custers Revenge...the only reason this game is known about is because you guys (and others) keep bringing it up. Believe me, had it not gotten the attention its been getting in these ''worst game'' lists it would have been forgotten only known to those who were actively playing games when it came out.
  • sandplasma - April 17, 2013 2:30 p.m.

lol yeah so thanks GR for bringing it back up!
  • bamit11 - April 16, 2013 5:30 a.m.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they just watched AVGN and stuck the games he's played in random spots. I don't get why a game like Steel Battalion isn't hire up. At least many of the games "worse" than it are actually playable. I think the AVGN actually beat Friday The 13th.
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:39 a.m.

That being said, superb list. I fondly remember ET, Fester's Quest, and Nighttrap. Don't get me wrong, remembering doesn't mean loving...
  • yonderTheGreat - April 16, 2013 2:32 a.m.

The article is about the 50 worst games of all time but the URL says "25-worst-games". Not only have you solidified your war on mouse-using PCers with this bullsh*t interface and home screen but now you don't even know how to generate correct URLs. What a POS site. You guys are lucky you still have a hand full of interesting-sounding articles that I get to from the RSS feed, which is the ONLY way I can stand to navigate this tablet-only site. Now... to read...