Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
To celebrate today's release of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on Xbox 360, we've teamed up with 2K Games and Prima to offer one lucky winner an Xbox 360 Premium pack, a copy of the game and the Prima official game guide - everything you need to get started in Cyrodiil. Five runners up will bag themselves a copy of the game and the guide.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a massive, free-roaming RPG with incredible graphics and a 'go-anywhere, do anything' game structure. Of course, there is a story to be told, but you can just as easily spend hours - or even days - just completing sidequests, honing your alchemy and magic skills, or simply riding your horse around, while taking in the breathtaking scenery.
You'll soon impress your mates with your superior Oblivion knowledge and skill once you get your hands on a Prima game guide with its detailed hints, maps and tips, not to mention some stunning artwork from the game - a collector's piece in its own right.
To be in with a chance of winning these amazing prizes, just email us with the answer to this question:
Which of the following places is famous for its historic scrolls?
(a) The Dead Sea
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday, 21 April, 2006. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is only playable on TVs which support 60Hz or higher.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.