Tuesday 18 July 2006
To celebrate the launch of Miami Vice The Game on PSP this Friday, we've teamed up with publisher Vivendi to offer a pair of tickets to the premiere of the new Miami Vice movie, plus a copy of Miami Vice The Game on PSP. Five runners-up will each receive a copy of the game.
The movie premiere will be held at the Odeon Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Thursday 27 July 2006. The winner will be among the Hollywood's VIPs, so remember to dress the part; the dress code says 'with style', so don't disappoint your public!
Starring Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx, the Miami Vice movie is based on the classic 1980s TV show, while the PSP-exclusive game is based on the new film and lets you choose between Tubbs and Crockett as you tackle Miami lowlife. Link up with a friend via the co-op mode and you can watch out for each other in tense gunfights. Using the source material admirably, Miami Vice The Game should certainly keep the show's fans happy - and newcomers too.
To be in with a chance of winning these excellent prizes, just answer the following question:
Which two famous actors are playing the lead roles in the new Miami Vice film?
a) Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer
b) Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx
c) Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name, daytime phone number and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 24 July 2006.
Above: This is obviously a scene from the game, not the film. Looks good, though
The Miami Vice film premiere will take place at the Odeon Cinema, Leicester Square, London on Thursday 27 July 2006. Doors open at 6.30pm, with everyone to be seated by 7.15pm. Please note that first prize is for tickets to the premiere only and the winner is responsible for their own transport to and from the event. Due to the film's 18 rating, this competition is available to those who are 18 years old and over.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.