Five pairs of Early Bird tickets for this Saturday up for grabs. UPDATE: Brian Blessed and Red Dwarf stars added to the guest list
There’s another star-packed Memorabilia taking place this weekend at the Birmingham NEC. Just take a gader at some of the guests who’ll be turning up:
- Being Human ’s Russell Tovey and Sinead Keenan (Saturday only)
- Original Battlestar Galactica ’s Dirk Benedict
- The Avengers ’ Honor Blackman
- Robin Of Sherwood’s Nickolas Grace
- Practically everything’s Warwick Davis
- Doctor Who ’s John Levine
- Pirates Of The Caribbean ’s Lee Arenberg
- Doctor Who and The Young One ’s Christopher Ryan (Saturday only)
- Doctor Who ’s Nicola Bryant (Sunday only)
NEWS JUST IN:
Bellowing Brian Blessed and Craig Charles (Sunday only), Danny John-Jules, Hattie Hayridge (Saturday only) and Norman Lovett (Sunday only) from Red Dwarf are the latest stars to confirm that they will be attending this weekend’s Memorabilia show at Birmingham’s NEC, show organisers have announced.
And loads, loads more (you can check out the full list here ).
Plus all the usual signings, side events and merchandise stores galore. It’s a geekgasmic experience.
And if you want to win a pair of Early Bird tickets (the ones that get you in before the hoi polloi so that you can buy all the really cool stuff) all you have to do is click here to enter our compo .
The tickets will be sent out as e-tickets (so no worries about them not turning up in time, but you will need access to a printer), and we’ll let the winners know by first thing Wednesday morning, so the lucky recipients can plan their weekend. Good luck.