• potpan0 - January 30, 2012 2:35 p.m.

I think the way it works in Fifa is that in extra time (lets say, 2 minutes). The person who has the ball gets an unlimited amount of time in their half. Time will only finish if the ball gets back to them and gets into your half, or you play it over the line. However, this also counts if you get a goal, and they get kick off. They will have this unlimited amount of time in your half. From what I've seen, this is a scenario that can carry on indefinately. Overall, I think this should be fixed, but in context, 1 or 2 minutes extra time in Fifa is about 20-30 real seconds (if that). It's a tricky issue, but I agree it should be done better.
  • larkan - January 30, 2012 2:15 p.m.

I've done the same with MW3 and BF3, and those will be the last purchases EA or Activision will see from me in those franchises. So much of the game is based on who can use more exploits than the others, and it's disgusting to watch someone finish a match on the losing team with a score of 70 kills 0 deaths because they used an exploit.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 7:33 a.m.

Completely agree, Blops was my last for the same reason.
  • rxb - January 30, 2012 1:11 p.m.

I had to quit on the xbla game strania. Idea and concept was great, game was poorly made.
  • bitcrusherrrr - January 30, 2012 12:59 p.m.

I had a similar problem with raw 2 on the xbox, it got to a point in the career mode where after 10 mins in a match all the ai would do is knock you down, pin you, you'd kick out, so they'd stamp on you then pin you again, you'd kick out and repeat over and over again. I just stopped playing.
  • CombatWombat101 - January 30, 2012 12:07 p.m.

A few friends and I have always played Modern Warfare together. Living great distances away from each other, it's always been the way we connect and "hang out." Shortly after Modern Warfare 3 came out, we gave up. Traded it in for Battlefield 3, and have actually gone back to Modern Warfare 2. 3 was just garbage. There's artificial lag all over the place. None of the weapon stats matter except fire rate because, without Stopping Power in the game anymore, all automatic weapons kill in 2-3 bullets regardless. Speaking of no more Stopping Power, that means that every fucking body uses Assassin, and it's just bloody broken. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.
  • IceBlueKirby - January 30, 2012 11:32 a.m.

I ragequit Lost in Shadow and got rid of it the next day when I realized the game was going to make me go all the way back through the other levels to find some...whatever it was I needed to finish the game. I wanted to finish the game, not play the whole damn thing again. I know there are other games that have made me quit and never play them again, but I can't think of any others right now.
  • Dueck - January 30, 2012 11:02 a.m.

My major beef with the FIFA series is the idiocy of the team-mate AI. I've had many instances where the opposition's keeper let out a rebound that went directly to a player on my team, who then just stood there until a defender removed the ball from his possession. It wasn't a rare thing, either. It happened at least once ever 4 or 5 games. A free goal in real life becomes a catastrophe. Even a blind, retarded horse would respond by kicking the ball when it made contact with its foot.
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 10:26 a.m.

soccer is f*****g retarded anyway. theres a clock that never stops, but when its over you people arbitrarily add 2 or 3 minutes to the game. it's f*****g insane. maaaaybe you should try a game of a man's sport, like basketball or baseball or football. at least they're not based on ridiculous rules and retarded clocks.
  • manu_erizo - January 30, 2012 10:33 a.m.

You must be American.
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 11:31 a.m.

i am. clearly. i live in a country where sports have timeouts.
  • FoxdenRacing - January 30, 2012 12:31 p.m.

As an American, I wholeheartedly apologize for the actions of some people within my homeland's borders.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 30, 2012 12:46 p.m.

I agree. Soccer is my second favorite sport, hockey my first(both from other countries) And to lazer59882, both of those sports require MUCH more skill and strategy than the three you listed. O HO HO I'M AMERICAN AND I'M BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. Just shut the fuck up you are the steriotype that the rest of the world hates
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 2:48 p.m.

you are the epitome of the sterEotype that Americans are idiots and can't spell. what else?
  • eric-tha-don - January 31, 2012 3:03 a.m.

ladies n gentlemen. A typical American. lazer598.... is the representation of what america is made of. overweight with small balls.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:31 a.m.

do you really think people here buy that shit? you know, the online insult where you insult some physical characteristic of a person about whom you know nothing at all, and whom you have never EVER seen in person. that's as stupid as it ever was. you know nothing about me, and stop thinking about my balls. unless you're gay...?
  • eric-tha-don - January 31, 2012 2:59 a.m.

yes. Americans cant play shit.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:32 a.m.

right, we don't play shit. we play man-sports.
  • darkrider105 - January 30, 2012 10:36 a.m.

I don't know how a clock that never stops makes it less a mans sport than basketball (can't touch anyone), baseball (overall boring), and football (so many commercials). Still like basketball and football but just saying.
  • demigod2195 - January 30, 2012 10:47 a.m.

dont forget that american football is just a straight up rip off of rugby