• Squander - January 30, 2012 10:25 a.m.

if it weren't for the malicious joy (if it doesnt hit me), the Blue Shell would have ruined Mario Kart for me
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 10:26 a.m.

soccer is f*****g retarded anyway. theres a clock that never stops, but when its over you people arbitrarily add 2 or 3 minutes to the game. it's f*****g insane. maaaaybe you should try a game of a man's sport, like basketball or baseball or football. at least they're not based on ridiculous rules and retarded clocks.
  • manu_erizo - January 30, 2012 10:33 a.m.

You must be American.
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 11:31 a.m.

i am. clearly. i live in a country where sports have timeouts.
  • FoxdenRacing - January 30, 2012 12:31 p.m.

As an American, I wholeheartedly apologize for the actions of some people within my homeland's borders.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 30, 2012 12:46 p.m.

I agree. Soccer is my second favorite sport, hockey my first(both from other countries) And to lazer59882, both of those sports require MUCH more skill and strategy than the three you listed. O HO HO I'M AMERICAN AND I'M BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. Just shut the fuck up you are the steriotype that the rest of the world hates
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 2:48 p.m.

you are the epitome of the sterEotype that Americans are idiots and can't spell. what else?
  • eric-tha-don - January 31, 2012 3:03 a.m.

ladies n gentlemen. A typical American. lazer598.... is the representation of what america is made of. overweight with small balls.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:31 a.m.

do you really think people here buy that shit? you know, the online insult where you insult some physical characteristic of a person about whom you know nothing at all, and whom you have never EVER seen in person. that's as stupid as it ever was. you know nothing about me, and stop thinking about my balls. unless you're gay...?
  • eric-tha-don - January 31, 2012 2:59 a.m.

yes. Americans cant play shit.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:32 a.m.

right, we don't play shit. we play man-sports.
  • darkrider105 - January 30, 2012 10:36 a.m.

I don't know how a clock that never stops makes it less a mans sport than basketball (can't touch anyone), baseball (overall boring), and football (so many commercials). Still like basketball and football but just saying.
  • demigod2195 - January 30, 2012 10:47 a.m.

dont forget that american football is just a straight up rip off of rugby
  • darkrider105 - January 30, 2012 10:49 a.m.

and it much more manly for what I know :D
  • eric-tha-don - January 31, 2012 3:04 a.m.

manly? why the protective gear???
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 11:33 a.m.

boring means you dont understand baseball. nothing i can do about that. its the most beautiful game there is. basketball is WAY more physical than those fags playing soccer, flopping over with even the slightest bit of contact. and football? you're complaining about the commercials, for f*** sake? here's a tip: if commercials kill you so much, get a f*****g DVR. complaining about commercials has nothing to do with the game. but at least they stop the clock when they cut to commercial.
  • CombatWombat101 - January 30, 2012 12:02 p.m.

Actually, calling baseball boring has nothing to do with not understanding it. I used to *play* baseball, and I will be the first to admit it is boring as all fuck.
  • lazer59882 - January 30, 2012 2:47 p.m.

cool story bro. glad you stopped, the game doesn't need scum like you.
  • CombatWombat101 - January 30, 2012 3:32 p.m.

I'm scum because I don't like baseball? Why are you so mad over the fact that people don't like baseball? It's a little bit pathetic. Also, not addressing my counterpoint at all and instead just attacking me directly doesn't help your case at all. Really just makes you seem like an ignorant redneck with such a massive emotional investment in something he has no involvement in that any attack on it is seen as an attack on himself.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:34 a.m.

i don't have to address your point cause you didn't make one. you just disagreed with what i said. my initial argument counters your point on its own: if you think baseball is boring you don't understand it. bottom line. all that shit you said about rednecks or whatever the fuck you said, its all irrelevant. my point stands: you don't have a point.