• ChickenFillet5140 - January 31, 2012 10:36 a.m.

I've never found a game so frustrating that I stopped playing, maybe I'm just too forgiving... PS: I do love lazer59882's comments. Where else would we find comedy like that? :)
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 10:40 a.m.

Isn't it great? I really hope the comments continue, I have finished all my school work so I need someone to rip on.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 11:26 a.m.

aha! there it is! the key to this whole equation: the reason you're such a moron is that you're still of school age. now it makes sense. keep learning, champ. you're well on your way to greatness.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 2:14 p.m.

OH! Lazer, you found me out!! Whatever will I do!? I really am such a moron, the moron that single handedly pays his way through a top university.. You, you really hurt my feeling... AAAAAAND, you're still useless :P hahah Keep fueling me, I got all night ;)
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 11:24 a.m.

thanks dude
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 9:44 a.m.

btw, you can thank me any time, GR, for causing enough of a stir than now there's 90+ comments on some fucking complaint story about a fucking soccer game. nobody would've given a fuck if not for me. you're welcome, GamesRadar.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 10:41 a.m.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck GR fuck fuck complaint fuck soccer game fuck baseball fuck fuck fuck "causing enough of a stir than now there's " (still can't figure that one out) fuck fuck Lazer fuck fucking fuck. STOP MAKING IT EASY, LAZER!
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 11:25 a.m.

i take it you've never made a typographical error?
  • THEBIGJ3 - January 31, 2012 9:03 a.m.

Black Ops, Unrealistic, respawning enemies, 'checkpoint' campaign progression. Utter crap, the best moment of that game for me was the noise the disc made as it snapped under my foot... :-D
  • Poot_evans - January 31, 2012 8:38 a.m.

I'm surprised on 2 counts with this article - how have you not noticed this before on footy games; and where are the pro evo fans to put the boot in??! I guess Pro evo is as bad in this area, which is one reason why Fifa seemed to allow you to win a game 10-0 when Pro evo would never let you have similar 'unrealistic' scorelines. 10 year ago playing pro evo when the team I crafted with the likes of Pele, Cantona, Cryff, etc, were riding high in the league, I knew my PS1 was going to make me lose. I found myself turning off the PS1 and then back on again as the first game you played always seemed to be more balanced and actually enjoyable. I could handle losing, but it had to be fair! Online or playing against your mate locally - there has to be NO manipulation of the play or else it just makes a mockery of the game. I was always annoyed how Pele (rated 99 out of 100 for shooting accuracy, power, etc) had 30 shots in one game and didn't manage to score and I lost 1 nil to the bottom of the league minnows with their one shot on target. My friend said that this was realism of Pro Evo - I found it stupid! Getting a balance between realism, creating a challenge, allowing the player to play the game how they want and just down right cheating the player is obviously difficult - probably impossible. But the fun in footy games disappeared for me long ago and now the bubble has burst - I can't see past the pointlessness of them. I may never get into another footy game again.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 7:30 a.m.

FFX... It has been so long since the game came out, so I MIGHT give it another chance. I bought the game at launch and literally lost myself in it, until my save file became corrupted, I was pissed to say the least. I waited 5 or 6 months to restart, and I actually made it farther (Seymour Flux for those who need a reference). AGAIN, file corrupted. I broke the disc out of rage. A year later I found a copy for cheap and decided that I needed to see through to the finale of the game. I made it to Zanarkand at the end of the game... Lo and behold, the fucking disc would not play past a certain cutscene. It has been what, 10 years since then? Is a decade enough time for a wound to heal? We'll see when it comes to PSN. FFX is the abusive girlfriend in my gaming world.
  • lazer59882 - January 31, 2012 11:27 a.m.

its also not the best in the series, and if you're busting your ass so hard to play FFX, hopefully that means you've already played the previous, better ones.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 2:14 p.m.

Done and done ;)
  • mothbanquet - January 31, 2012 7:13 a.m.

As someone below already said, the bosses from the Dead Rising games. They completely ruined what was otherwise a very fun experience.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 31, 2012 7:31 a.m.

Yep, that's why I stopped playing it
  • Baz - January 31, 2012 7:10 a.m.

i stopped playing skate when i got to the rob dyrdek challenges. i cant remember what trick i was supposed to do but i remember it being impossible to do.
  • GhostNappa2k10 - January 31, 2012 4 p.m.

Oh, the horrible memories of those challenges just came flooding back. From those challenges on, I DESPISED any moment that Rob Dyrdek was in the game. They were so damn hard....
  • morbiusdog - January 31, 2012 6:49 a.m.

Mario kart Wii - blue shell -nuff said!
  • JohnnySpazwhacker - January 31, 2012 5:22 a.m.

I'm coming to the same conclusion with FIFA. It started the other day when I was Bilbao and 2-0 up against Newcastle in a game I absolutely dominated. He fluked a goal in the 84th min to make me nervous, then Demba Ba waltzed through my defence twice in added time to score and I lost 3-2. That was annoying, but because of that I've noticed more and more the late goals recently. Initially I thought I was to blame for going all-defence in the last 5 mins to protect a lead, but even if I leave it as balanced or attacking I concede late. It's FIFA's blue shell.
  • jr9 - January 31, 2012 4:54 a.m.

Dragon Age 2. It's been sat on my shelf since the week it was released. played it for a good amount of time then it started to piss me off!
  • JSayonara - January 30, 2012 7:26 p.m.

Fucking Dead Rising 2. They're all pretty rough what with the time limits and random nutters appearing when you need them least, but DR2 was a total rage quit. I'd got to the stage with the army sniper guy battle where it took twenty odd minutes to kill the bastard. Meanwhile all the zombies have become super powered, I'm miles away from the safe house and I have to CARRY some silly bitch all the way across the map. I made it to within running distance of the safehouse, with that silly bitch still alive,despite her best efforts, super zombies everywhere and down to one health bar. No worries, I'm there...I'm there...I'm there..I'm stuck on a bit of scenery..no, no, no, one health left, move Chuck, fucking MOVE! Bam, a zombie gets me..IN Front of the goddamn safehouse entrance... Arghhh. Okay, reload...what? I have to do the sniper battle and get that bitch all the way across the map AGAIN? Bye game, back to shop. The worst thing is I keep playing the new one's, even though they do my frigging head in.
  • d34thly - January 30, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Did you guys see the national shuffleboard championship?!! Man, that was a REAL nailbiter!!
  • 2snappedshins - January 30, 2012 2:53 p.m.

The ending to Dead Space 2 (SPOILER ALERT) I upgraded my suit and weapons, and had a decent surplus of ammo and health. However the last two levels included that copy-and-paste regenerating enemy from DS1, difficulty spikes in all encountered enemies, and no ammo/health stations. I was basically screwed for the last boss battle, but maybe I had a shot... Oh, nevermind! Nicole has a one-hit kill, and child necromorphs kept spawning all around me. After Issac shot himself in the head with the javelin gun for the umpteenth time, I lost it after the two days I spent trying to beat her. Luckily, the credit I got from selling it went to Rayman: Origins a few months later. Never looked back.