• shawksta - July 3, 2013 2:03 p.m.

Good article but there's no reason to put work on a next gen version instead of a new game entirely BUT I still have Skyrim in my 360 and I have yet to play it and that's gonna be bad when its a huge game but I'll probably take long before getting an Xbone, look at me now, I was expecting myself to get a Wii U around now but im still so far T_T
  • MadMan - July 3, 2013 1:47 p.m.

Fuck Elder Scrolls, where the fuck is Fallout 4???
  • Arobadope - July 3, 2013 2:14 p.m.

Same place you left your brain.
  • Elitepwnsface - July 3, 2013 3:39 p.m.

At the moment i have to agree. Played the crap out of the tes that are currently in the wild, along with the fallouts as well. Need some more fallout juice.
  • rodger-walker - July 4, 2013 11:29 a.m.

yeah a new fallout would be awesome, but wouldn't we have heard something by now? at least a mention of a new project? they havent really done much since dishonored it seems
  • Elitepwnsface - July 4, 2013 1:47 p.m.

Well dishonored wasn't by the same guys who did Fallout 3. I keep hearing rumors about a new fallout.
  • dondiablo29 - July 3, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I don't see this happening for at least 5 more years or so, especially with The Elder Scrolls Online releasing
  • usmovers_02 - July 3, 2013 1:10 p.m.

Absolutely no reason for a next gen Skyrim when it already exists on PC (Skyrim on consoles plays like Pong next to PC. Yes, I'm a PC Elitist). And honestly not even the best mods are able to fix Skyrims huge issues. The fact is that the Elder Scrolls series to evolve in a big way. I'm not just talking about the many glitches but the bland gameplay and characters as well. I understand that people love the total freedom that the vanilla game offers but having dragons doesn't automatically make it a good game.
  • rainn'sgaydar - July 3, 2013 12:30 p.m.

Fearing for my loss of time, I stayed away from Skyrim. If it were to be released next gen-ified, my resolve would finally meet its match.
  • winner2 - July 3, 2013 12:23 p.m.

How does that sound to me? That sounds brilliant, that's how that sounds