• crumbdunky - May 7, 2010 5:38 p.m.

Anyways, Resi is screwed. They already told us the next one would involve EVEN more co-op. So SOD Capcom and the dead series. Why in the world did they forsake the SP game that and the series great? If they're too dim to understand that Sheva's AI was pants why would we imagine they'd do ANYTHING as cool as involve Romero? Honestly, I'm running empty of hope for my very favourite series of all time. Capcom have ruined it and it'll take something better than "more effin co-op" to make it better. Co-op works in L4D because THERE'S NO EFFIN STORY! DO YOU GET THAT CAPCOM? ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE INAFUNE? ARE YOU ALIVE, EVEN? To me the biggest mystery in the history of human endeavor is why RE5's meta score isn't in minus numbers. The best way to play it was on line with a mate-yes? For a supposed survival horror title? That move made it impossible for anything to be scary as when you involve a mate everything just becomes funny rather than scary and if you played it alone you were too frustrated with Sheva to be immersed in any real sense anyway. So, now GR, you expect me to take your Romero suggestion(would be cool, no argument)seriously when Capcom have shown that all they want to do is follow some odd concept of gaming fashion and make co-op their lord and master even when it's a SHIT idea-you think these people know a good idea when it bites their arse? ~No, all we're getting is more co-op which means more NPC partners in the SP that SHOULD be the focus of ANY SH title let alone Resi. Trust me, they'll have four player co-op in the next DMC too. I am starting to despise Capcom after loving them dearly for such a very long time. They've totally lost it outside of the SF games. Totally. Inafune, whoever-go and beg Mikami and Kamiya to come back as right now you're screwed. you might fool some people but not me-it's all gone badly, horrifically wrong and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • majorsuave - May 7, 2010 5:05 p.m.

I don't see why he should make a RE game while he could make his own. His universe is already built up and his Zombies fit in it perfectly. Besides, why not team him with Valve, Id, Bioware or even Respawn!
  • gilgamesh310 - May 7, 2010 4:57 p.m.

I think zombies are getting fairly old at this stage. They have been flogged to death and parodied countless times in pop culture. A new breed of enemies should be introduced for Resi 6 to spice things up. Also what's with calling law Abiding Citizen a shit film, I thought it was quite good except for the generic happy ending.
  • SoutheastSam - May 7, 2010 4:02 p.m.

@thesuperspacejew I was also going to call out the Day of the Day thing haha. But seriously, more real zombies
  • thesuperspacejew - May 7, 2010 3:46 p.m.

If he were to have any part in a zombie game now, it would be pretty cool. Maybe he could head a Dawn of the Dead game...? Also, Day of the Day. :D
  • saamimatloob - May 7, 2010 3:30 p.m.

reading the article convinces me that he should make a resi game
  • Nyterage - May 7, 2010 3:28 p.m.

Yes >w< i love Remero's work *most of it...Diary will forever burn in my mind's hatered* but i do agree he would make a good zombie game owo, though something tells me it would have very long cutscenes XD, but knowing Remero there wouldn't be a hint of editing in it. Hell he has never allowed himself to be edited from his dreams.
  • db1331 - May 7, 2010 3:09 p.m.

I'm going to start off by saying the girl who played Claire in the RE 2 spot was hot as hell, and I would have sex with her. Moving on... I loved RE 4. I never played 5 because I heard it wasn't a true RE game. Thing 6 would need for me to buy it: 1. Fast zombies. I don't think the shambalistic zombies from the earlier games could work ever again. They were decently fast in RE 4, but I would like to see them 28 Days Later fast. 2. I want to play alone. I don't want to have a partner, human or AI, like in 5 or RE 0. I don't mind the occasional character swapping, like when you played as Ashley for a brief stint in 4. 3. Less ammo/crafting ammo. I don't want every zombie I kill to drop a box of 10mm ammo or some shotgun shells. That is just dumb. I want to have to hunt for my ammo, and have so little of it that I have to think about if I want to spend 8 bullets killing a zombie, or shoot him once in the leg and run by him. Also, bring back the crafting ammo from RE 3. Now as far as the biggest hot button issue, the ability to move and shoot at the same time, I can't say I care. I've never been able to do it in any RE game. Not once in RE 4 did I ever think it was dumb I couldn't run and shoot. I'm sure there is more this list needs, but I can't think of anything at the moment.
  • Imgema - May 7, 2010 3:05 p.m.

I liked this article. Especially the part that says "F*ck you Paul W.S. Anderson" F*ck you indeed mister.