• RonnyLive19881 - February 25, 2009 2:32 p.m.

Lol God of War wouldn't be to hard to top really, I have played the first two and still preferred DMC3 and Ninja Gaiden. This looks a lot more Interesting, though I am not a believer I find Christianity a whole lot more interesting then Greek mythology, the hell whole hell thing fascinates me, would like to see how they depict it, Lol maybe they will throw heaven in there as a final level.
  • Conco - February 25, 2009 1:24 p.m.

GoW will definitly beat this, without a doubt, I also read somewhere that people of the GoW team were working on this game 2, there is your cause. GoW is gonna be better for sure
  • Tymiegie - February 25, 2009 6:53 a.m.

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I was wondering how they were going to handle making the poem into a game and the approach really appeals to me. I am so stoked for this game and am finally glad to see some information on it. Thanks Shane! I wonder how the forest of those who committed suicide will play out? Can't wait to see.
  • sadowolf - February 25, 2009 4:10 a.m.

definitely sounds great, but i doubt itll "eviscerate" gow. those shoes are mighty huge to fill. still, im keeping my eyes open for this one, as i love both the divine comedy and epic violence in the vain of gow
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - February 25, 2009 4:08 a.m.

GOW is running itself dry. So for long running fans this will be a taste for something new. So yeah, eviscerate is a good word for it. But will you get to go through purgatory and Heaven also?
  • Maddoggmlt93 - February 25, 2009 3:36 a.m.

It sounds good and i might pick it up when it comes out...that is if GOW beats you to it(which it will).
  • John-117 - February 25, 2009 3:01 a.m.

I'm going to bet against this being better than GoW III, but I could be wrong. I mean EA has been doing a fantastic job of late, and the guys behind Dead Space seem to know what they're doing but this game doesn't seem to speak to me as AAA quality the way GoW does. Either way you've peaked my interest Shane and I hope this game starts showing off more.
  • gutlessVADER - February 25, 2009 2:48 a.m.

I concur
  • Amnesiac - February 25, 2009 2:30 a.m.

When I first heard about this game, EVERYTHING about the gameplay screamed shameless GoW rip-off. They even had the balls to blatantly say that the combat was based on GoW with its light and heavy attacks. Pass, methinks.
  • CountFenring - February 25, 2009 1:21 a.m.

looks good, might give it a rent.
  • Synster - February 25, 2009 12:40 a.m.

.....Eviscerate God of War? No. Be a good game? Possibly. And besides, it's already been confirmed by Stig Amussen himself that you can ride the Cyclops' and Harpies in God of War III, so even with this beast you mentioned, there is still similarity. Yet until further details, I see it as another lackluster piece of Shovelware trying to mimic God of War and will end up failing in the end. Just speculation at the moment though.
  • BurntToShreds - February 25, 2009 12:37 a.m.

Looks like it's gonna be pretty badass. Can't wait for it.
  • curtw_819 - February 25, 2009 12:25 a.m.

sound like a great game... and not to sound like a huge douche i liked the comedy(yea i read it)
  • mkis007 - February 25, 2009 12:18 a.m.

um eviscerate? not really i expect a good game though...give everyone a taste of gow maybe.