Topics

obama Vote!

• CountRichtertoffen - October 24, 2012 6:54 p.m.

You'd think Sonic would be more in support of the Green Party than any others, what with the whole saving little animals thing
  • MrPips - October 24, 2012 7:18 p.m.

Not surprising the one committing voter fraud would vote for Obama. Just like real life!
  • Octaviux - October 24, 2012 7:28 p.m.

This article is Trollolololol
  • zombi3grim - October 24, 2012 8:49 p.m.

Lara Croft wouldnt vote for a man who doesnt support a womans right to choose or a womans right for fair pay. I would think, given her fortune, she would be more interested in helping others. Obama, 2012.
  • Sinosaur - October 24, 2012 9:32 p.m.

Why does the thought of any video game character voting in a real world election give me such an uncomfortable feeling? Is it because almost any time a president shows up in video games they're kidnapped, murdered, evil, or piloting the presidential robot?
  • slimjim441 - October 24, 2012 10:15 p.m.

These comments are going to get VERY out of hand, methinks.
  • tehtimeisnow - October 24, 2012 10:50 p.m.

they wuold vote for ipad plane and simpel
  • tehtimeisnow - October 24, 2012 11:58 p.m.

but to b seruois i think they wuold voteing for ronmey cuz obama is a decamrat and they probeblly thinks that ronmey can run this cuontry more beter cuz he can
  • MadMan - October 25, 2012 6:40 a.m.

• eleventy70 - November 2, 2012 12:19 a.m.

obvious troll is obvious
  • MassSaber - October 25, 2012 4:34 a.m.

I can see Lara Croft voting for David cameron and Consertive party easy romney and republicans I doubt it espcially that thing he said about women
  • codystovall - October 25, 2012 5:50 a.m.

Just cuz laras rich doesnt automatically make rep. I mean just look how round her breasts are....and no bra, obvious liberal.
  • KA87 - October 25, 2012 6:53 a.m.

Doesn't Mario and Sonic get like 1,000 votes in every pres election? I would imagine that if they would vote, that it would be for a video game character. I think Shepard would make a good president. What video game character do you feel would be a good president?
  • Vordus - October 25, 2012 8:01 a.m.

It's a good article, but I think you're off base with Lara. You're forgetting that whilst she's moneyed, her background isn't Business; it's academic, so Mitt Romney's fair trade values wouldn't mean much to her. As a young British immigrant to the states, she couldn't possibly support the Republican party because of their regressive values on women's liberation (regarding their stances on contraception coverage, the legality of abortion after rape, etc). She also would be vehemently opposed to the cutting of funding for PBS, which she would see as both an important source of education for the masses and the main importer of high quality British period dramas. And Downton Abbey (Zing! Take that Fellowes!) For the token rich person = republican role, I would substitute Arkhamverse Batman, who holds a lot more right-wing values. He is a supporter of free trade (but not enough to be a libertarian - he supports the war on Drugs after all), he believes that the 1% should choose to help society in their own way rather than to rely on government taxes to do it for them, and he has first-hand experience of how not having a traditional family potentially damages children. And oh god, what has this election done to me. Oh god, make it stop.
  • chickenses - October 25, 2012 3:39 p.m.

I feel Mario is more of an Obama kinda guy. He wouldn't want to be a dick to Luigi and vote against gay marriage now would he? I don't think Luigi is "out" but Mario (like many of us) has his suspicions. I can't believe I'm discussing this.
  • descuffphoenix - October 26, 2012 7:38 a.m.

Idk About Ezio voting for Libertarian, but I think he wouldn't vote at all because the 3rd party isn't strong enough
  • winner2 - October 26, 2012 9:08 a.m.

Lol, I like Snake's write in more than the rest of the article.
  • DRAGONJ - November 5, 2012 6:01 p.m.

Elena isn't Drake's girlfriend, they are married.